Chem #4 OG - CFL Stealth

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by automan142, Mar 23, 2012.

1. But what would make them suspect YOU? you would have had to give them a reason to suspect you

2. #82 automan142, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    [quote name='"percul8r615"']But what would make them suspect YOU? you would have had to give them a reason to suspect you[/quote]

Thers onli two things i can think of

1. They think im the guy who sells and they was thinkin it was a stash house or somethin

Or

2. When they came in the first place they took all my setup and a full tent, hps cooltube, filter fan the works. Basically a 2x2m full tent setup (it wasnt mine it was jus bein stored at mine) and thats given em the idea im some bigtime grower

Im puzzled but i really dont think its a grass cause no1 knew wer it was apart from me an him, he lives alone so its not some1 at his house either.

3. Av been solicitors today an he reckons what theyre doin is illegal. Unless i hav a warrent for my arrest or am part of an ongoing investigation then they arent allowed to follow me or enter propertys after me. 9am in morn were at the police station cause my solicitors keen to send a nasty complaints letter over they copper the other night so weve made an appt to see some1 first thing