Chem #4 OG - CFL Stealth

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by automan142, Mar 23, 2012.

1. How much of a root am i lookin for b4 i drop this beauty into the pot? Iv got bout 4 - 5 mm at min

2. [quote name='"automan142"']How much of a root am i lookin for b4 i drop this beauty into the pot? Iv got bout 4 - 5 mm at min[/quote]

Generally you want atleast 1/4 inch of root before you plant

3. [quote name='"percul8r615"']

Generally you want atleast 1/4 inch of root before you plant[/quote]

Well iv jus got home an iv got a little more than that now so im gunna bury her and start hopin :)

4. Sweet, just make sure you put it in with the root facing down

5. #65 automan142, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    [quote name='"percul8r615"']Sweet, just make sure you put it in with the root facing down[/quote]

I have done ;). Shes in the box now runnin at 25.5 degrees till tomoro till i can get another two bulbs and fittings to raise that temp. Av been for all the materials to make a screen tonight. Am guna make a wooden frame then use small screws and soft twine string to make the squares i think

6. Cool, throw some pics up when you get it built

7. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Cool, throw some pics up when you get it built[/quote]

Ye man, girlfriends on with her college work so im gonna crack on now i think, giv us an hour lol

8. [​IMG]

What you reckon?

9. #70 percul8r615, Mar 30, 2012
    Looks legit, now throw a bush in there.lol edit: your lights would be more effective if you could mount them sideways

10. #71 automan142, Mar 30, 2012
    Its not fixed in cause im usin some big pots to put the girl on to get her right under them bulbs up high. Iv just put a few screws in my box round the edges at the same height an it'll just sit nicely for when its needed :).

On a worse note, im not suprised my temps are low, these bulbs i got, theyve given me the wrong 1ns. The receipt is for the right ones but the order pickers hav given me 15w instead of 30 :(. Guna get bk upto cpc tomora and get the right ones sorted cause 60w total is useless im thinkin

11. [quote name='"percul8r615"'] edit: your lights would be more effective if you could mount them sideways[/quote]

Well, iv bin thinkin an if funds an temps allow im guna put another 3 in horizontally inbetween them. 1 on the bk an 1 on each side. With not usin the bigger bulbs i really think i need more light in ther. Even with the 4 x 30 that should b in there am not sure 120w will suffice for a scrog with all those budsites?

12. Iv got temps steady at 79 now so its just a waiting game

13. I got to wer the box is earlier and bam, within 5 min, police at the door with a warrent to search the premises. So im guna b dissapearing off here a think jus incase people :(

I must av bin followed ffs

14. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Whaaaaat??[/quote]

Yup, exactly what it says man. The police think im some sorta big fish an they got me wrong

15. #77 percul8r615, Apr 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    sounds like you let too many people know about your business.. How else would they have found out? Did you buy all your supplies at the same place?

16. [quote name='"percul8r615"']sounds like you let too many people know about your business[/quote]

It cant b cause ther was only me, an theyguy whos house it wasthat knew, my girlfrienddidnt even know where it was, iv loadsa mates inthe area and itcould hav been at any1 of theirs :(

17. Something just doesn't make sense, they don't just showup with a warrant unless they have 100 percent verification, somebody ratted you out bro

18. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Something just doesn't make sense, they don't just showup with a warrant unless they have 100 percent verification, somebody ratted you out bro[/quote]

Its that misuse of drugs act. If they suspect thers any1 whos wanted or any drugs on the premises then theyre allowed to enter. Its bullshit. Theyve followed me, they must hav. My girlfriend reckond she noticed a blue focus thats never been on the street b4 an she seen it loads over past week. Rollin round and parked up. I didnt think anythin of it but im not so sure now