Chem #4 OG - CFL Stealth

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by automan142, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I f i was to do a scrog, how far apart would the gaps need to be? iv been looking for something to do it with but i cant find anything. was thinking about using screw hooks an string to make my own but i need a rough idea on the size of the gaps first, i wanna maximise my yeild with there only being a small space

2. #22 percul8r615, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    You want like 2x2 inch squares I believe you could use some tomato trellice netting,I do a diff method but gets similar results. I drill holes around the rim of
    My bucket/pots and Tie down the end of every branch with a soft hemp string and make sure all sites are getting light

3. #23 RiZL, Mar 25, 2012
    Going back to soil, Bio Bizz may look like a cheap solution but its actually a pretty nice soil, Especially if your gunna be using Bio Bizz All-mix. It provides enough nutes for all the way through veg. Few of my friends here in the UK swear by it for a low cost decent soil and have had decent results when using the bio bizz nutes (i believe they a organic nuterient solution somewhere too).

Im personally going to be using and testing it out in a week or so with my new grow.

Hope i helped in someway :wave:

Edit: http://www.growell.co.uk/biobizz-nutrients.html (100% organic Grow & bloom)

Edit 2: this is the little description of the Bio Bizz All-Mix
    Bio-Bizz All-Mix is unlike anything you would find in a garden centre. It contains an effective blend of soil (20%), compost (35%), worm castings (10%) and Perlite (30%) as well as a special 'pre-mix' (5%) of biologically active organic ingredients that have been fermented for a month to create a potent mixture. We recommend using Bio-Bizz All-Mix during growth and flowering,

4. Yeah man im tryna avoid buyin nutes so im guna go with the bio bizz all mix then some guano to top the pots with during flower. Is there anything i could use thats natural as a boost? I notice that the bio bizz top max (boost) is 100% organic, just wondering if theres anything like the castings or guano i can add to do that job instead of the liquid?

5. [quote name='"percul8r615"']You want like 2x2 inch squares I believe you could use some tomato trellice netting,I do a diff method but gets similar results. I drill holes around the rim of
    My bucket/pots and Tie down the end of every branch with a soft hemp string and make sure all sites are getting light[/quote]

I saw another where they placed the hooks round the bottom of the box to tie down too, same way you will be doing it, just using the floor instead of the bucket yeah?

6. Off subject but does any1 reckon its worth sticking an auto in my back garden now its cumin summer. It has solid sunlight all day everyday and its well secluded outta the way from prying eyes

7. Eh I wouldn't throw an auto outside, put a regular plant out and pull a easy 1/2 pound.lol

8. #28 automan142, Mar 25, 2012
    [quote name='"percul8r615"']Eh I wouldn't throw an auto outside, put a regular plant out and pull a easy 1/2 pound.lol[/quote]

I just thought auto cause then itll flower straight away. Amnot sure how it works about hom much light we get an all the rest of it, might have to look into it though ;)

Was thinkin about 1 of these

http://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/products/nirvana-auto-blue-mystic

Myt get a standard fem 1 aswell an put em out at same time to see wat happens :)

9. Still with no veg period it won't yield much, maybe 3/4 oz. Go for it if you want too bruh

10. [quote name='"percul8r615"']Still with no veg period it won't yield much, maybe 3/4 oz. Go for it if you want too bruh[/quote]

Ye man, another little experiment :)

11. Just got back from police station now and iv received a caution plain sn simple. Ill know in the nxt week or two bout my equipment. Theyre applyin to court for a deprivation order but my solicitor reckons court will see the caution as my punishment and return my stuff

12. You got caught?

13. Yes please elaborate.

14. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']You got caught?[/quote]

Ye man, its on my other grow in my sig, the blue cheese 205w grow. Was a shitter, id just flipped two girls with plenty of tops into flower :(

15. Is there such a thing as an organic "boost" without buying liquid nutes. Something like castings or guano?

16. Av bin lookin at lbh's 4 way lst tutorial today. Looks kinda funky with all those bud sites :)

17. [quote name='"automan142"']Is there such a thing as an organic "boost" without buying liquid nutes. Something like castings or guano?[/quote]

Indonesian bat guano for flower( high phosphorus) boosts bud production

18. subbed along on this thread now buddy. good luck on germinating them seeds :)

19. Thanks bro, im guna crack on wi number 1 tonight an see if it pops ryt away. Had an email that my all-mix will b here in the morning and my castings are allready here, everything else is ready so tonights the night :)

20. [quote name='"automan142"']Thanks bro, im guna crack on wi number 1 tonight an see if it pops ryt away. Had an email that my all-mix will b here in the morning and my castings are allready here, everything else is ready so tonights the night :)[/quote]

What method u using for germinating?