Chem 4 OG and Gorilla Glue #4 Hydro

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EvasiveGrower, Jun 20, 2015.

1. #1 EvasiveGrower, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015
    Hey everyone, how's it going. Today marks the end of week 1 veg for my newest grow. I'm running a 1200 watt setup in a 4x8x7(h) tent. Using modified General Hydroponics hydro buckets, the system now runs as a fill and drain with a main 15 gallon reservoir with a water chiller running at 66f.

This grow I will be running 3 chem 4 og and a single Gorilla Glue #4. Very excited to grow these strains especially the glue being last years cup winner and all. I'll be using Advanced Nutrients 3 part PH perfect lineup with a few boosters plus Great White Orca benficials. Excited to get back on the forums and growing again, I had to shelve the setup for a while until I moved to a better location with adequate space and cooling.

Feel free as always if you have any questions or feedback please send it my way. Thanks for tagging along hope you all enjoy.

Uploads will soon be in 4K and I will be doing a video every week. Peace!

https://youtu.be/10FpysTR76U
    \n

2. Here we go into week 2 of veg!

3. #3 EvasiveGrower, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
    Sorry guys, I've been slacking a little bit on updating the forum, vids are still coming weekly. Here is week 3, 4, and Day 1 Flowering.

4. #4 EvasiveGrower, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Here we are at day 7. Everything is looking good and all is going smooth.

5. So I've been slacking on updating the thread. The plants are doing great, we are at week 6 flowering now, Enjoy!