Chelsea Manning suicide attempt

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jane_Bellamont, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Arguably the real and only Transgender hero of America.

Manning once remarked that Caitlyn Jenner was the Grinch who stole the Trans movement. :cool:

Not surprisingly, when pressured by his audience to comment on the issue, Obama put on his classic trollface:

35 years in prison? For a data leak? Only in America.

New Zealand's most notorious bank robber got 20 years in prison and he is currently free riding his bike around town.. as we speak .. lol

• Like Like x 2
  2. [QUOTE="Jane_Bellamont, post: 22811666, member: 919685
    Arguably the real and only Transgender hero of America.

Manning once remarked that Caitlyn Jenner was the Grinch who stole the Trans movement. :cool:

Not surprisingly, when pressured by his audience to comment on the issue, Obama put on his classic trollface:

35 years in prison? For a data leak? Only in America.

New Zealand's most notorious bank robber got 20 years in prison and he is currently free riding his bike around town.. as we speak .. lol[/QUOTE]
    Too bad his heroism included treason and espionage against the country he swore an oath to defend. He's fortunate he wasn't hanged.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Too bad his heroism included treason and espionage against the country he swore an oath to defend. He's fortunate he wasn't hanged.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I mean they must tell you at some point before you get a security clearance "hey yo, if you sell secrets to the enemy, you're fucked".

I mean is this complicated shit?

• Like Like x 1
  4. But heshe is a special snowflake.

And wait... I thought leaking private gov info wasnt a crime anymore....?
    At least if you aren't convicted and have the money and clout to get away with it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4

5. Who is the 'enemy' that she leaked files to? And what exact files did she leak? I would think it would make sense to find out the answers to these questions before ya'll crucify her.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Carlin would have giving her the firing squad.

8. Garrison is that you?

9. She didn't leak anything 'to the enemy', or anything that could be of use to 'the enemy'. How is leaking footage of US troops indiscriminately killing civilians and journalists, useful to the 'enemy' in any way?

What if Obama were secretly torturing US-born political opponents in some military camp, or trying to rig the electoral process? Would you still want that information to be considered Confidential? I think not.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah, I've heard that one before but it's been a couple of years. Thanks for the compliment.

It doesn't matter if who he leaked the info to was an enemy or friend and it doesn't matter what it said, it's still a felony. If he had strong emotions that America was doing the wrong thing he should have talked to his supervisor about it, not Wikileaks.

11. #12 Rotties4Ever, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Thats just it. I know this. But good luck getting an actual answer from a statist.
    The world is so profoundly polar black and white to them, any considerations outside of that narrow spectrum are not allowed.
    They will go out of their way to crucify Chelsea for leaking war crimes, but you hear nothing about the people who kill non combatants indiscriminately.
    Even if all the statists are doing is harmless trolling, you gotta wonder what is taking up the space where the human brain is suppose to be.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I am the opposite of a statist, I consider myself alt-right, or neo-feudalistic. If you're killed, it shouldn't be by a state, it should be by real people who are concerned by you.

13. Ill humour you. Who was harmed from the info Manning leaked?

14. Smoking Weed can also be a felony depending on the circumstances

15. What shouldn't be and what is arent always the same thing.

16. Libs loved Hunter S. Thompson.

17. #18 JohnnyWeedSeed, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    Yeah, talking to his supervisor. Are you fucking with us right now? If so, that's a good one. If not, holy shit.
    As a former Marine I can tell you for a fact 110% that going to your supervisor about misconduct or wrongdoing within their ranks or within government is a sure-fire way to get a boot up your ass and make the rest of your enlistment the most miserable experience you can possibly imagine and they will ensure that you are a leper from then forward.

The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey. - Dimmu Borgir

18. Isnt treason punishable by death lol? I have a feeling jane_bellamont is the bank robber that she was talking about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You're right, he probably would have had a miserable experience and a boot up his ass if he'd talked to someone before leaking but instead he's been convicted of espionage and is sitting in prison. He should have talked to someone, it could have saved his ass.