Chelsea Manning Speaks Out..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jane_Bellamont, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Amazing. This is the real transgender Hero, not that Caitlyn Jenner globalist trash..

..Also kinda ironic that she was released under Trump (well, techically under Obama.. but Obama only did that to try and spare himself from his inevitable ass-fucking that awaited the democrats on November 2016).

Obama's presidency was clearly a failure, though I admit, it took me a while to get to terms with this .. (stupid me, I know!)

2. heh.. looks like there really is still hope for a better world...

Provided that the LGBT community stops with the suicide, the self-harm ..... the victim mentality... the SJW bullcrap... and starts actually getting serious about social change ..... we can have social change.

The enemies are not Trump supporters.... not your next door neighbour who voted No on gay marriage... not those bikies who shave their heads and ride around in Harley Davidsons making nazi salutes.... not the hillbillies drinking moonshine and voting Republican.... not the statue of Columbus... .... they are not the enemy.

The enemy is the corporate globalist network of big governments that run the world. They love social justice warriors for a reason ; because it's easier to enslave a divided country. You don't have to automatically be a social justice warrior just because you are transgender, or a lesbian, or gay, or black, or muslim.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Where the hell in America are you from? Where you live skinheads drive Harley Davidsons and make nazi salutes? We have Outlaws and Hells Angels in Indiana but I never once seen a skinhead on a Harley Davidson. The only hillbillies I know that drink shine actually vote Democrat and use their food stamps to buy supplies to make more shine.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I threw up a little bit in my mouth when I read the headline that he is an american hero...

And I'm from michigan and can confim what my neighbor to the south Boggieman said...no skin heads on harleys around here or nazi salutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. World politics seen through a weed bag a long way off...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Is there really any transgender heroes?

Either one is a hero or not, gender identity is irrelevant.

You are one of my favorite women on here, not my favorite lesbians, your sexual preference is irrelevant to me.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Ehhhh hero is a bit much.

I feel like the transgender thing was just a cop out to get free from prison tbh.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. This guy is not a hero. He put American lives at risk with his disclosures and I'd be willing to bet there where American soldiers killed because of his actions. He is no Edward Snowden. I wish he never got out of jail and was still there

9. upload_2017-11-6_14-27-9.png

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. New Zealand

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yeah Obama loved criminals and homosexuals...

12. I wonder why hmm?

13. Hey, hello, Do you think you could change the word Harley Davidson for maybe motorcycle, bikes or something different than a certain brand when speaking about Nazi's. The Nazi's built BMW motorcycles. Thanks, nitro.

14. #15 IRON-EYES, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    So if I have this straight this is some little sissy dude that decided it was a woman and somehow got out of doing a term because it decided it was a woman!?! the one advantage all of this has is hopefully what with its gender confusion it won't manage to breed, removing it from the gene pool and doing humanity a favor...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. That thing breeding would be a slap to the face of God

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Isn't this just some sort of a modern politically correct bulshit way of saying drag queen?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. No it's the politicaly correct way of saying untreated identity crisis and mental instability.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. No no no don't make a further joke answer the question yes or no please I'm honestly confused

19. We just talking about a drag queen here right we're not talking about somebody who was born with incorrect defective or multiple genitals right just more of that Galvin Grimm hogwash right?