Cheez-It appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by high as hell, Sep 4, 2007.

1. If you haven't been fortunate enough to enjoy this heavenly baked snack cracker, do yourself a favor and go smoke a bowl then munch out on a box of Cheez-Its. There's no way I'm the only stoner on here who loves this snack, where's the Cheez-It love at?

[​IMG]

2. Hell YES. Cheez-Its are fuckin edible incredible! :D

Gotta go with regular though....fuck that 'Reduced Fat' nonsense...

3. i live for cheez its, i kill about 3 boxes a week

4. Do not forget something to drink.

5. [​IMG]

:p

But yeah, Cheez-its are damn good too.

6. I ate too many over the course of a month and got really burned out on them. Ive switched to other cheezy snacks instead.

7. Cheez-its are the best of all cheezy snacks hands down.

8. cheez it t.v ads are so dam funny expaing how they get so much cheese ina small cracker. lol cheez-it plus buzz = fantasic time

9. While Better Cheddars are indeed good... They do not compare to the goodness of a Cheez-its.

Anybody have the extra large Cheez-its? Its like 4 of them in 1? Oh man, they rock even harder. Its like one but a handfull of the small ones.

10. lol yea dude

11. Cheeze its are the shit, especially the hot and spicy kind.

12. the regular ones suck, the cheddar jack ones are SO GOOD.

13. Two words: Parmesan & Garlic

14. God must have put Cheez-Its here on Earth for stoners. Great snack, anytime. And you never get sick of them!

15. cheez-its are the shit

16. damn i havent had cheeze itzs in a while, cheeze it is the best stoner snack ever :yummy:

17. Oh man, I completely forgot about the hot and spicy ones. Those ones are twice as better as the cheese kind. I wonder if the hot and spicy kind comes in the extra large cheezits. That would rock harder then who knows....

18. aw man, it's been too long since i last ate a box.
    my mouth literally watered when I saw the box. :l

19. Cheese Nips are so much better!