Cheesecake Factory

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'm going there tommorow for my 21st B-Day. Anyone ever been there? Whats it like? Is it like thousands upon thousands of Cheesecakes on Conveyor Belts surrounding you or what? I'm really excited. Bring on the Cheesecakes :D

2. It's pretty cool. Got some good ass peanut butter cheesecake there last time Hella fat menu of food too

3. The food is alright, but Ill give you 2 guesses as to whats really good there

4. Hmm, the Cheesecakes and.....the Cheesecakes :p

I hope, I'm not dissapointed. I remember as a kid going to Hershey Park, thinking it was going to be like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory LOL

5. waitresses?

6. Eh its not like that. Its more of a pretty nice restaurant with a large selection of cheesecakes. And a nice bar

7. Yea iys alright, nothing fancy

Nice resteraunt, good food, $8 a slice cheescakes, but they are good, someplace to def try out

8. Foods pretty good, they give large portions. Plus the cheesecakes are amazing

9. Everything is good there: food, drinks, cheesecakes, bitches

The wait usually sucks tho

10. This place is awesome I used to go here a few years ago best cheesecake blaze up you will be in heaven.

11. I'm a huge fan of their chicken marsala personally.

12. Its not like the wanka factory if thats what you're thinking

13. #13 glazedKnuckles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love the wanker factory

14. GTFO, Trump! :p

I consider Cheesecake Factory to be a semi-fancy place. Fancier than Applebees but I don't feel underdressed at Cheesecake factory when I'm wearing shorts.