cheeseburger doritos?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by kush smoker, May 17, 2010.

1. taste just like burger king cheeseburgers:smoking: its good in a weird way... anyone else seen these?

2. no, but did you know they have ketchup flavored pringles?

3. haha. had a bag of them and the spicy chipolte last night. damn they were good.

4. Great first post...

I tried those burger doritos, not bad, but I'd rather have something else.

5. Lays kettle cooked mesquite barbecue chips all the way for me if not fritos twisted flavors honey barbecue or grandma utz sour and cream :hello:

6. they tast like old Pickal water ... and i hate that

7. i absolutely love these. you can separately taste the burger/mustard/ketchup.

8. can you really?, thats wierd

9. You can seperate each part of the burger. but the pickle after taste is gross

10. My favorite thing to do is put doritos in my cheeseburgers, it's so bomb:smoking:

11. I had the taco one. Its freaky even though i know the science behind it and I dont like em for that reason, oh and they taste bad haha.

12. Wtf?!?!?!?!?!? I want to try this!!!!! I'll do try them on one of my cheat days hahah (diet).

13. ridiculous...

14. Ranch doritos smothered in wing sauce. I wanna try cheeseburger doritos, never seen em

15. It sounds like Satan is trying to communicate with the world manifested in food.

16. [​IMG]

they also make taco flavored doritos

17. I love em but I can't buy em. I have boycotted Doritos ever since I found out that they advocate gun control.

18. I prefer the Taco flavor, but both are good.