Cheeseburger Arrest..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brain Fart, Jan 19, 2006.

1. So this story is from like a year ago but I just thought of it now cause I was reminded of it...ANywho...

Me and my buddy Dillon are at mcdonalds blazed as motherfucks...and we are sitting next to soem kids we dont know and bothering the mcause thats what high kids do... So we get to be pretty tight with these strangers and they buy us Cheeseburger Meals..Well Dillon and I look into eachothers eyes with a pure state of bliss upon our faces and start geeking out because we had both decided to throw food at the girls next to us..haha..well these girls are like in 7th grade..haha we are sophmores in highschool..

So I start throwing fries over there and they seem to notice that we are trying to be obnoxius..goal acheived...then out of nowhere..lol kid next to us throws a CHEESEBURGER and hits her in the FACE..of course uncontrollable laughter followed that and I almsot pissed my fuggin pants..haha...well this one girl that was sitting with us walks over to the harassed girls and says dont mind them they are high so
    me and Dillon decide to leave and these girls left like 15 mins before us..

We get outside and they are talking to THEIR MOM who happens to be one of the Librarians in the learning center at the middleschool. (This bitch hated me cause I always got sent to the learning center for being disruptive and she hated having me down there..) Well she is all godly and always tried pushing her Religious Bullshit on me...I am very religious but I worship in my own way and have my own beleifs...Anywho..she's like o nthe phone with the cops and she's like THESE BOYS WERE THROWING SHIT AT MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIEND AND THEY ARE...............dun dun dun..........HIGH..

I shit myself at that moment and was liek thsi is dumb so I walk over to apologize to her daughter and she starts yelling o nthe phone to the cops...HES RUNNING HES RUNNING HES TRYING TO ESCAPE... Im like no Im walking over to apologize retard.

So the cops get there...I forgot to mention I had a Half oz, qaurter in each shoe..and a pipe stuck in a comaprtment in my wallet..Dillon had weed flakes all over him cause I was wiping my hands on him...Here we are standing in front of this cop red eyes, glazed over, stinking, with blank expressions on our face...Well listen to how i got us out of this one lol...

Cop asks what happened and we told him we were trying to get the girls attention by throwing french fries at them cause we thought they were cute...(7th grade girls). ANd the other kid threw the cheeseburger which was taking it to far. The cop goes, "this girl said you were high o nmarijuana." Me, "No sir just raging testosterone in young boys acting out in a way that is disorderly and thus she THOUGHT we were high" ;)

The cop then recedes into childhood flashbacks and goes.. " OH I know how that is..I used to sit behind this girl in study hall and i threw paper at her everyday and I ended up marrying her 20 years later." He's all like i can see this is just a misunderstanding and I can see where your comign from so he todl us top leave and that he would handle the lady and the other pisse doff woman cop wh ocame to and was talking to the mom...haha so we DIPPED out of there LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF and smoked a congratulatory bowl for escaping ha...Man I woulda got like harrassment, paraphenalia, posession, ect.. good thing I can talk me some talk.

2. kinda juvinile(sp?) but a good story nonetheless, kept me entertained. Awesome how cops can be like that sometimes

3. Its people like you who give weed a bad name. On the plus side u tried apologising (although after, and with the threat of police..), but really, throwing food at ppl? wtf?

that said, it was kinda petty of that bitch to call the police on u like that over throwing food at someone... (even though its a dick head sorta thing to do)...

4. He threw a fry or two....leave him alone. It was the other random dudes that threw the cheeseburger. Nice job on talkin your way outta that one.

5. When I read the cheeseburger part I fuckin started bustin out laughing...Guess it means wake and bakes are good? haha idk

high ass biev420 out!

6. oh my god
    i laughed so damn hard at that
    how old were these other kids man??

7. So your a junior in highschool right? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

8. haha thats a riot, throwin a whole fuckin cheeseburger hahahaha thats great

9. Immature throwing food, to start.

Stupid to wait for the cops to show up knowing you had weed on you.

10. nice job getting away you deff shuda bounced though if you had bud on you

11. man i wanna order a cheesburger somewhere and when i get it just stand up there and unwrap it and throw thhat shit. just smash some clerk in the face

i can just imagine a fucking cheesburger bounciung off somebodys face

12. why off with his head. a lot of high schoolers are 18 their junior year

13. I bet you could get a cheesbuger to stick if you took off the top bun. The only thing more degrading than a burger to the face is having to peel it off.

14. I like putting cheeseburgers in my belly.

15. Lol, kids were in like 7th grade...so like 12...lol..but yea I didnt throw the cheeseburger, only responsible for GEEKING out when it happened...but yea I had no diea the bitch was the girls mom that i knew from middleschool or that she was callin the cops..haha fu ntho eh? So many stories I got for you guys....

16. me, too. I'm so high right now, somebody bring me a cheeseburger damnit! :D

17. Lmao dude, that cheeseburger shit was funny. I wish I was there. Oh, and a fucking awesome escape man, gotta give you props for that. :hello: