Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheese

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 999mizta999, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Alright guys?
    I was just wondering what 1/8 of cheese looks like because i heard its dense then i heard its fluffy so i just wanted to see what it looks like. I was also wondering what kinda high does it give you and is £20 for 1/8 good? Also is it some high stuff?

Thanks

2. you cant tell a strain by looks and ive never heard of cheese lol

3. cheese is some niceeeeeee stuff. only had it once but its crazy.

just have your dealer weigh it out in front of you

4. yeah it good, quite big in the uk, just weigh it it should weigh 3.5 grams

5. i know it weighs 3.5g but i like to see a picture of it to make sure it is cheese.thanks for replies

6. You'll know its cheese if its got a light colour and a pungent smell that is somehow pleasing :D

7. cheese it supposed to smell really strong and it should just have lots of crystals on it. theres no way to tell.

8. Okie doke Thanks guys. i'm picking up an 1/8 on monday.

9. dude u can never know what a strain is by looks. either way if its dank get it a strain is just a name mostly lol you dont know if its the actual strain unless you know the dealer

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwoZjKsrLhs]YouTube - Ween - Where'd the Motherfuckin Cheese Go At?[/ame]