Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheese Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stoned342, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Hi,

Ive been offered some strain of weed called Cheese Fluff, or Cheese Weed?

Has anyone had it before, and is it any good?

Cheers :smoke:

2. Dosent even sound appealing..

3. Its a funky smelling dank strain, if its legit get it

4. Dont go by name alone, an examination of the bud is a must. In my experience cheese rocks tho

5. Tastes like cheezits if you roll it up in a blunt, if it's for real, get it.

6. cheese is a real strain. not sure about cheese fluff tho

7. if its actually the strain cheese its killa sounds a bit dodgy saying cheese fluff mabye the cheese weed. could be chatting aload of crap looked up fluff in the urban dictionary: Something vacuous, such as a verbal statement, without any particular meaning or value also i fink cheese fluff is some sort of food

8. haha this was a pretty old thread, but yeah it wasn't fluff, and ironically i have some of it next to me now :smoke:

9. cheese is my shitttttttt one of my fav strains