Cheese Strain Outdoors With Cool East Coast Temps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AngryPossum, Sep 30, 2022.

  1. #1 AngryPossum, Sep 30, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
    My 2 Cheese Lady's are looking close to harvest, cloudy with some Amber Trichomes. I don't want to really cut them yet, but temps and weather will be ratty in the next few days. Should I wait. I planted them May 18th 2022. Photoperiods. I'll upload pics shortly.
  2. Some pics of plant and buds.

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  3. 2 Plants total.

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 1
  4. 1 more. 20220930_094736.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. 1 plant looks more harvestable than the other I think.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Both of them looked to me like you're in the ballpark. They'll be a speedy or more hyperbuzz right now...wait a few more days and get more Amber in it you know? it'll get a little more couchlock to it.
    Looks good though.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah i just buzzed a lot of the yellowed and older leaves on the plant for better air circulation so as not to have any moldy buds like i did last year. I think im gonna wait another week or 2. Thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Growtogrow, Oct 1, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2022

    Keeping your plant trimmed and manicured is the best bet to fight off mold and pests. Powdery mildew this time of year runs rampant through harvest Time. I keep my plants manicured constantly. I work at a commercial farm where we practice manicuring and manipulation of the plants.

    View attachment 3051670 View attachment 3051671 View attachment 3051672 View attachment 3051673 View attachment 3051674 View attachment 3051675 View attachment 3051676 View attachment 3051677 View attachment 3051678 View attachment 3051679 View attachment 3051680 View attachment 3051681 View attachment 3051682 View attachment 3051683 View attachment 3051684 View attachment 3051685

    Close another week or so and it should be done and ready for harvest.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I chopped a couple of my outdoor girls last Thursday. I'll chop a couple more in a week or so depending upon trichome color....My largest sativa still has at least 2-3weeks.... Not concerned about temps or rain...sure, may lose a few grams to bud rot but that's small potatoes
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah I been manicuring my big leaves now outside. It's crappy these past few days. I'll try and prevent the bud rot if I can. Cheese is pretty good, doesn't get any bud rot, but I'm still taking precautions.

Share This Page