CHEESE, original uk cheese, big buddha cheese, chiesel, and others

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cflGROWERanon, May 19, 2010.

1. FINALLY.:wave::wave: Been waiting for them pic's like a crackhead waiting for a fix :D:smoke:
    They looking good east, feel free to flood this journal with your pics m8, i just love em ;) yeah, get them ladybugs in your setup, less harmful than using chemicals and otha stuff to get rid of pest. I feel like a proud dad, my ladybugs have made their cocoon things and I now have 4 adult flying ladybugs and 2 larvaes :D:D, there are no signs of pest in my garden (including gnats) and I'm just waiting for them to leave now then I'm sure there's nothing left for em to eat on..
    Them SCH are great m8, mine are budding hard and even faster than their mum/dad the big buddha cheese. Enjoy, keep me updated;);)

Lol, that will be a bit of a tight fit but I hope it works, just keep in mind these bitches fill out and the lower canopy will get no light.
    If it works for you, I too am gonna fill 25 in there but I'll do a scrog and totally trim the lower canopy so all energy runs straight to the top :eek:(i think). Good luck and please let me know the results;);)

2. cfl you are going to have a shit load of ganja. if i was in london ide deffinatly be trying to clone swap with you.

man if you think you need a new carbon filter, you should prob get 1 asap coz you dont want any pesky law abiding neibours (dont they just grind your gears lol) getting a whiff of ur grow.

as always everything looks spectacular.

3. Massive shits!
    I'm no Paul Daniels, not even Debbie mgee!!
    Tried it out and it just didn't fit no matter how much I looked at it :D
    Hit me up with some pics dude!

4. :wave::wave:Thanx m8, yeah I defo need a new carbon filter but I'm gonna wait till this crop done then order a new one, as well as a few otha goodies;)

5. Prime time buddy thats all i got to say, keep it up

6. hello all,

i have managed to take some pix of my white rhino which is in flowering at the moment. my white rhino plants are 38 days into flower, i did have a problem with stretching, have now fixed it.

my super cheese haze went into flowering last sunday, will be uploading pix of them soon. white rhino i will leave to flower for about another 3 weeks, im aiming for 2 oz per plant, what you guys reckon?

please give me feedback.

peace
    eastman

Attached Files:

7. ooops, sorry, forgot to mentiion that my ladybirds arrived yesterday.

I released 25 ladybirds into the room where my white rhino plants are flowering. i took cfl's advice and have introduced them into my room, hopefully they should clear up them bastard spider mites:p

peace
    eastman

8. #108 ruthlessartwork, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
    Yo eastman tryin not to be negative but I reckon 2 oz per plant doesn't seem likely.
    lookin at the pics I'm just not seein it. Of coarse I really hope you do achieve it but from where i'm standing it's lookin more like 35/40g when finished
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you dude and if you hit 2 per plant let me know coz I'll be all over the rhino like thrush!
    ;)

9. hello ruthless,

thanx for looking in on me man. right now they are about to complete their 39th day of flowering, looking to keep them going up until the 60th day. Im hoping that they really pack on the weight in the last 2 weeks.

I have just added some molasses yesterday, so hopefully should see some weight being added.

do you think i should allow them to run a bit extra, give them a chance to add more on?

im going next weekend to my hydro shop to purchase dr. hornbys big bud and hammerhead, my mate uses them. im aiming for 2 oz a plant, so all the additives will help:D

keep an eye on me ruthless.

peace
    eastman

ps. where is clf?

10. didnt even know you were still here eastman...
    how ya doin mate:wave:

11. hi budslinger,

yes, im still here, just whiz in and out really.

I have gone down the soil route, not having much luck with it really.:confused:

as you say bud, hydro is the way to go definately.

im gonna be starting my own grow journal soon, with beans from a mate here, cflanon, its the super cheese haze, went into flower last week, will be getting my own thread up next week.

I will definately be giving you my link next week. Will definately pop into your grow later on tonight when i have time.

until then, peace
    eastman

12. I hope they do pack on some weight for you bro. I'm finding it hard to try and reach my 2 oz per plant goal! I'm tryin to utilize all the space in my tent and as a result they're pretty packed in so I think co2 exchange is definitely compromised.
    I reckon thats the next step really to boost production. Lookss like you and me are on the same mission with our 2 oz goal!:)
    Let me know if you find anything works well for you!
    I've heard the rhino are greenhouses highest yielding plants so if anyone can hit it I'm sure you can! Keep it up dude ;)
    I used to have your thread bookmarked! 160 rhino in nft and soil! very impressive!:cool:

13. indeed where is cfl?

14. Hi guy's, glad to see your keeping my thread alive. My internet stopped working all of a sudden the other day and ain't worked since thats why I havn't been around, I'm actually at a m8's right now just so I could update but got no pic's:( hopefully my internet will be up and running soon.
    East, them girls are looking smashing, when you gonna harvest, I got 3-4weeks left.

Anyway, heat is fucking my girl's up, I bought a new 4inch intake fan with no good result's, all my girl's leaves are burning and shriveling away and things just aint looking good. They've packed on alot more weight but look like they might die before my expected harvest date. Looks like I'm holding just over an oz on each uk cheese and LA has bulked right up although a fan fixture fell on her today and knocked off a few big buds :devious: BBCheese stinks to high earth but no big noticeable buds, in fact, looks like there's about a Q there if I'm lucky lol. Started flushing on sunday and I'll see how things go.
    Well, I'll throw up pic's with a proper update when I can guy's:wave:

15. wassapnin cfl,

i thought you might have gone off on holiday mate.

did you get my pm?

i still got about 2 weeks to go on with my white rhino. these sch plants are looking the dogs bollocks man, seriously, not saying it cos its ur seeds, but so far,these are easily the easiest strongest plants i have ever worked with.

obviously im doing the whole soil thing at the moment, but im just having trouble in the sense that im not getting the yield off them, so going back to hydro:hello:

Im gonna get a 48 pot iws system, stick some sch in there. my mate gets about 5 oz dry per plant with the iws, but then again, the guy is an expert, been growing for about 15 years plus. if with my limited knowledge i can manage 3 oz per plant, il be the happiest geezer this side of london, with these sch beans, fuck that, sky is definately the limit.

i will take some pix of the white rhino and the sch plants tomorrow and stick them up on here.

ruthlessartwork, i know man, 2 oz on the soil seems to be the holy grail, i know it is easily acheivable with the whole fimming, topping, supercropping and shitload of vegging, in my opinion not worth the hassle, just stick em into hydro and let them be, 8 weeks later end up with some serious donkey dicks.

peace
    eastman

ps. keep an eye on here tomorrow, il put those pix up

16. Ha Ha Ha dude thats some funny shit! yeah mate It does seem hard to try and hit the mark in soil! I'm just not sure I wanna make the hydro trade off though on taste.
    But Donkey dick size buds do sound good!:smoke::D

17. hello ruthless,

bloody hell man, i been busy, gonna upload with the pix tomorrow.

I have all but given up on soil, aint gonna do nft, the one im going for this time round is iws which stands for intelligent watering system, google it man, iv seen grow journals where peeps are pulling off 5 oz dry, now that is a nice pull.

trust me bruvs, soil and hydro there is a massive difference on yield, but when it comes down to taste, there is nothing really different, trust me.

peace
    eastman

18. hello all,

i have got the pix, will be letting them run for another 11 days.

let me know what you guys think of it.

cfl, two of my plants have turned hermie, cut them down and got rid, next one will just isolate it and get some more of these wicked seeds.

did you get a lot of hermies from this strain? got a lot of plants, will have to keep my eyes peeled.

so will be harvesting these white rhino in 11 days :hello:

peace
    eastman

Attached Files:

19. Looking good eastman;) them nugs look tunk.

Ok guy's, got a usb internet thing so not sure how long this will last but I'm back for now:hello::hello: but with horribly bad new's.:mad::mad::(:(:(
    So I found out that not only is the heat my enemy right now but my temp's are tolerable, I found out my problem is low humidity.
    So with a deepened heart I have to announce that 5 extra girl's have died and all I'm left with are 2UK Cheese and 1 LA Woman who are just about surviving:(
    My bubbleberry, SCH, 1 chiesel(othjer died) and 1 last Big buddha cheese are all still there but they were about 3 weeks behind anyway.
    I aint got no recent pic's right now as my girls are sleeping however I do have some pic's I took before killing some girl's to show how bad the burning was. I think they were taken on thursday (6 days ago)

Pic1 - Burnt Mess
    Pic2 - The true extent of the burnt mess
    Pic3 - Oh The horror:eek:
    Pic4 - LA Woman very nearly dead:(
    Pic5 - The dead chisel
    Pic6 - Their giving in
    Pic7 - In all this madness, there's still some form of beauty if you look close enough:)

This usb crap is soooooooooooooo slow, damn, I doubt I'll be updating with alot of enthusiasm tommorrow but I'll defo update with new pics;);)

Attached Files:

20. So sorry to read about your bad news.:(:mad::(