CHEESE, original uk cheese, big buddha cheese, chiesel, and others

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cflGROWERanon, May 19, 2010.

1. hello cfl, yes mate, aint 600g man, looking to do 16000g, with 2 oz a plant. Im gonna roll them to about 20 inches, then flower them, aiming for 2 oz as a minimum man:hello:

il take some photots of the white rhino, and put them up on here, just aint gonna do the 300er, security and all that:cool:

peace
    eastman

ps. will upload the pics on sunday

2. #62 cflGROWERanon, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    No pic update
    So my SCH, chisel and double bubbleberry have started flowering and my God is the bubbleberry a fucking monster.
    All girl's are doing great and budding slowly but hard. Also, I've taken eastman's advise (well really, since I began this grow, I've been doing 6.30am ON and 7.00pm OFF so that was already 12.5/11.5) and I'm now doing 13/11.
    All that's happened so far is budding seem's to have slowed but is still definately progressing, and they seem to be coming out denser and harder than normal :D I'm looking foward to the end result.
    Also, today, at community service we were doing gardining and I colleceted 1 full adult ladybird and 5 larvae's, I'm gonna let em run loose in my garden and eat all those fucking fungus gnats and anything else that may be lurking ready to strike :p better be safe than sorry ay.
    Well pic and maybe vid update some time during the week.:wave::wave:

Take a pic of just one of the SCH east, lol, too much weed=paranoia, it's sunday and I'm waiting lol

3. I'm sweating just looking at that jungle:D.

4. hello cfl mate, hows things.

i forgot to take my camera up into my place, so will have to be tuesday, sorry:(

i think im gonna purchase some ladybirds for my grow, let them loose on the plants, they do eat spider mites amongst other things dont they?

let me know please

peace
    eastman

5. #65 cflGROWERanon, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010

Thank's bro, I sweat just looking at them :eek: the fucking heat is a killer :eek: they are however looking great, pic's to come soon;)

Make sure for tuesday please m8, I wanna see what the rhino looks like:p
    From what I've read, ladybirds are the gardener's best friend for pest control. They eat aphids, mite's, scales, whitefly etc. However, they pose 0% threat as they do not do vegetables lol. The fuckin larvae themselves look like pest, I was real reluctant to introduce them to my garden but after much research, I was swayed;)

6. Quick pic update.
    I can't seem to get good pic's today :confused: anywayz, heres my girls of of today morning :D
    Enjoy

Pic 1-3 Groupshots
    Pic 4/5 SCH
    Pic 6 Double Bubbleberry
    Pic 7 Blueberry
    Pic 8 UK Cheese
    Pic 9 LA Woman
    Pic 10 BBCheese

Attached Files:

7. Why is it sometimes you just can't seem to take pictures that do your buds justice, but other times they come out ace! I hate taking pictures I just don't have the skills! Maybe a tripod would help.
    Anyway your pics look fine. That tent is filling up nicely now!
    The Blueberry is looking great!
    Keep up the good work!
    And keep on hassling eastman for some pics. I wanna see the rhino too!
    I just bought some rhino seeds so it'd be cool to see what they're all about
    Peace :hello:

8. Yeah picture's are a hassle, when you don't try, you sometimes get the best pic's ever:devious:
    Thanx for the kind word's, yeah, it's filling up slowly, I can't wait till every single girl has big bud's on em all at the same time:D:D

Speaking of big buds, I went on a nute shopping trip today and bought a few bits for SKY HIGH prices but I've been guaranteed they work, I'd like some feedback if anyone has used these product's please and how effective they are.
    First off, I got FoxFarm Cha Ching 2LB (9-50-10) - To be used during late flowering, it supposedly maximises essential oils and heavy resin production.

Secondly,Growing egde technologie's G.E.T The Power: Power To Bloom 450g (0-39-30) - To be used either 3rd and 5th week of flowering or throughout the entire flower cycle

Next, Dutch Formula 2 Bloom 10L (0-5-3.5) - Bloom feed basically

An lastly is a 10L Bio bizz Top max which I already use so I understand this baby, a little advise and tip's on the other's would be greatly appreciated;)

9. cheese 10 weeks

Attached Files:

10. 1 more!

Attached Files:

11. Dam dude, that LA woman is frosty as shit, i like the UK cheese myself, dude i know grows it all the time and i think after seeing yours i might have to, everything looks dam good, + rep, be easy

12. Thanx for checking in Jay, ye UK Cheese is the BOMB - literally, shit blow's your mind out.:smoking: The LA is looking like a keeper also;)

13. drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

14. looking good as ever im still watching that blueberry i KNOW that is gonna be a good smoke. lol about community service. im deffinatly gonna pick up some ladybirds next time i find some coz my lowryders r budding now!

15. Imagine what I'm going through lol ;);)

;);) That blueberry is a fucking stinky bitch:D she's got a really fruity inviting smell, very pungent lol, she's actually a bagseed that I still have a stash of, their all feminized but this girl was a clone off a flowering mum that died due to heat stress (maybe thats why she started flowering after 1 day)
    Yeah them ladybugs are great, Their all still in my garden so I guess their finding enough to eat and I've only seen one fungas gnat since sunday which I eradicated anyway:D:D so looks like they've been busy.
    Your grow is outdoors anyway m8 so I'm sure them ladybirds will find their way to your girl's but it don't hurt to introduce em sooner;);)

16. That is one chunky bud m8, hope mine foxtails out like that, my previous one I chopped at week8 and she had minimal foxtailing. I'm letting these babies go 10-12 weeks this time so:D
    Kent grown bud is alway's quality anyway, my m8 down them way's alway's has the good shit:D:D:D:smoking::smoking::smoking:

17. A fly by update, A lil vid and pics:D
    Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehGb_ZPSYWQ]YouTube - UK Cheese, LA Woman, Big buddha Cheese UPDATE[/ame]

And some pics
    1 - UK Cheese
    2 - Big Buddha Cheese
    3 - LA Woman
    4 - Blueberry
    5 - Bubbleberry
    6 - SCH
    7/8 - Group Shot
    9 - Seedlings and clones (10 are going into flowering today (5 Blue cheese & 5 big buddha cheese)

Attached Files:

18. Lots of sexy women in there.

My green stem is taking off. Purple stems catching up with leaves just not height.

Sweet mate.

19. man many thanks for the heads up on the bio biz, it worked a treat my silver haze is now a small bush its crazy! plus rep

20. Just some pic's I managed to get at lights out last night;);)

Attached Files: