CHEESE, original uk cheese, big buddha cheese, chiesel, and others

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cflGROWERanon, May 19, 2010.

1. Looking good fella.

Have any SCH's every turned on ya? just curious.

I got 2 strong ones that are looking nice so far.

2. wassapnin cfl, trust me man, im following, you have got yourself a green thumb in a short space of time:hello:

if your gonna go with the secret jardin tents, go with the dr80, i think the dr60 will be a bit too small for your plants.

is your 250 gonna be aircooled or just a normal hps?

im definately following your grow man.

peace
    eastman

3. Hey I just started following this and I am very excited... Although I have not yet started growing I find it very fascinating. I look forward to more updates.

4. Not one m8, so far, I've harvested 3 partycup SCH and all finished fully female.
    Got another 2 in flowering now, one's of course female and I'm waiting on the other to sex. Ironically, I did have quite a few herm on me on my previous grow but neither the bagseed or my SCH hermed lol (free seeds) but my purple widow, widow skunk, and uk cheese hermed though:eek: So much for expensive known strains ha, all my free seeds so far seem to hermy rejectants:D

Eastman, how things bruv ;) How them SCH coming along, you got em in flowering now?? Some lil strong bitches aint they :wave::D:D

Yeah, I was thinking the 60 would be a bit small also. Problem is, I want it for the same spot where the 120 is and I'm kinda tight on space here but a 60 would slide in nicely. I'm thinking of putting fully LST'd girl's in there and keepin em short and bushy. Most 3 weeks veg. What you think, you know what ever advise you give me I'm gonna follow it:p
    I was thinking of a normal 250hps but with the recent heat problems I've been having, think I might opt for the aircooled. How's your working out, you noticed a major difference in temps????
    Thanx for the kind words and happy to have you aboard:hello::hello:

I'm very excited also. So far, this is my most successful grow. I'll try and keep update's regular so you can see the difference every 2 or so day's. Thanx for checkin out my grow;)

5. Now youve told me that im even more excited (I wanna take some clones and grab a mother if you dont mind?). Im going to be getting scarce with the weed quicker than expected man I mite have to hit you up!!!!!

6. Take as many clone's as you want, it's your plant lol.
    Yeah, if you wanna hit me up for clone's though, go for it;);) I've got a wide selection. Got Big buudha cheese, UK Cheese, Blue cheese, LA Woman, Chisel, Double bubbleberry. I've just had my 4 white widow break ground so clone's of them soon:D and also 2 critical mass seed's put in germ yesterday(not feminized though:(:() and still waiting on those LSD seed's then within a few week's they'll be part of the clone line-up also;);)

7. mate that blues looks so tasty! im so jealous. i got some big budda cheese last night at it was very tasty, really wet but still it was nice, i cant wait to see you crop out. i need some uk cheese seeds or clones for my next grow. how did you come across the strain?

8. You can't get UK Cheese in seed form, it's only available as clones. I got the clone from a mate and just keep re-cloning the clone's to let the strain live on. Big buddha cheese is nice, thats why I'm growing it, but nothing compare'd to UK cheese. It's just nice to have a different smoke now and then;)

9. Quick update
    My tent is really filling out now and some over enthusiastic girl's are now being greedy and bushing out so much, they are taking light belonging to other plants.
    Also, I have taken down my 110w cfl and put it as a supplimentary light for the bottom of the canopies where no light got to before, the budsite's down there seem to be loving it as they were dying before but are now building up quite fast and budding out. The 1st set of SCH. chisesl and bubbleberry have sex'd and now trying to preflower and I'm only waiting on 2nd set of SCH, chisel and bubbleberry and also the new BBCheese to get going.
    Here are some pic's, I'll try n put a vid up later
    I've added some budshots, 1st up is UK Cheese, then BBCheese, LA and blueberry (you can actually see her colour)

Attached Files:

10. WOW. Looking good mate. big full up tent of bud :\ I wish I had the space!!!!

11. alright mate, your plants are coming on really nice. If you gonna go for short and bushy, with the lsting, then i would go for the 2 week veg cycle if you gonna come off the clones. go with an aircooled light system bruvs, iv only got the one 400 hps aircooled, they are good little lights, especially to combat heat.

them super cheese haze i got from you are looking the dogs nuts mate. fast growing bitches, mine have been packing on about 2 inches every couple of days in veg, i dont mean 2 inches tall, sideways as well, so all in all, really nice plants to work with, thanx for that.

how many weeks of flowering you recommend for this strain, i was thinking of doing 8, maybe let them run to 9?

what you think, let me know please.

keep up the good work man, tents are a hassle to work with, as you know, i was working with the dr 150, good tents but too much hassle to work with, if you got the patience and you need everything to be self contained thats the way to go.

at the moment i got some white rhino that i been growing, about 20 of them, they are at the 4 week of flowering at the moment, looking nice. I havnt done any lsting, i just lollipopped the plants in veg, and continiously cutting all the leaves and that at the bottom so to get the plants to redirect all their energy to making buds:hello:

i got a tip from someone on here about the lighting schedule, 12/12 for first two weeks of flowering, then flick them to 13 hours light on and 11 hours darkness for four weeks, then go back to 12/12 in the last two weeks of flowering.

the guy that told me this swears by it, and i have seen his plants, they do look really good. so i took the guys advice and switched it to 13/11, the buds have really gone into overdrive, overall, very happy with the results, thought id just share that info with you bruvs and all the guys that follow this thread.

anwayways, cfl, let me know how long you reckon i should flower the sch for mate,nice one.

peace
    eastman:D

12. Thanx m8 ;);) Lol, I'm trying to get more space, this just aint enough:D

Thanx for that east, I have read somewhere that 13/11 make's the girl's do more than they otherwise would have done so I can believe the bud overdrive (sounds so good I'm defo gonna do it now) however, I also read that this add's a week plus to the harvest time coz their concentrating more on growth than budding but what the hell, sound's good.

So you think a 400w aircooled is worth it's weight in gold :D, problem with 2 week veg is if I do LST, I need to give em 2 week's to realign and all that, plus what's the best yield you pull on a 2week veg, I'd imagine about an oz a plant. I'm trying for 2oz or more:p greedy, I know but with an extra 2-3 weeks veg, it really doe's make a huge difference.

With my SCH, I flowered for 8 weeks but with my new batch I'm doing 10, I'd avise between 9-10/12 weeks coz there is the small matter that here is haze in there :eek: not too sure but anywhere onwards from 9weeks should be a sure bet. I want coughlock smoke's so I'm now gonna flower for longer, 10 weeks at least.

Thanx for the kind words m8 and ye SCH is a fucking beast, I wish I had alot more to put in headshops lol, I've absolutely raped them for cloning though so the strain shall live on haha;);)

13. True True! Lol It'll never be enough!
    Mate I love what your doin. This all looks amazing!
    I'm sub'd for sure.
    That UK cheese is looking the sh#t dude
    The blueberry is lookin kinda titchy but productive
    Happy days indeed
    Rep the Uk

14. Thanx m8;) Nice to have you on board
    Haha, I know, my blueberry is super small, she's only about 10inches now :D but she's the furthest ahead in my tent, and a lil stinky bitch she is also:p

15. What day flowering are you on now?

16. I'm not too sure. I'm not keeping track of time, I plan to harvest late july/early august but I think it's about my 3rd week

17. hello all,

looking mighty fine in this part of the city.

cfl, how many oz you manage to pull from your super cheesus haze mate?

im gonna veg the living daylights out of the sch, then bang the rest into flowering:hello:

I should have about 20 white rhinos coming through halfway through july time, just this heat outside is starting to get me worried at the moment. I know you had some issues on that side,iv got the ventilation in there really good, but still the bloody heat is getting me worried:mad:

let me know how many oz you pulling mate.

nice one

eastman

18. Oz :confused::confused: more like 8.4g :p The only trial run I have done of these SCH are my 4 partycup grow's. 2 got burnt to death, the other 2 just about survived and I pulled 8.4g off one and 6.7g on the other, so that's about a Q per partycup. I'm looking to harvest mid/late July with my current SCH so if you aint finishing before me I'd be able to give a definate answer then.
    Yer the heat is a fucking wanker, I've added 2 brand new fans (massive one's) and removed that bullshit clip-on fan from my setup and temp's have really settled. Still a bit high, but compared to what I had before, I can work with this.:rolleyes:

19. they are all feminized right?

hope it gives me a good yield man, got about 300 bushing out at the moment,lol

dont get me wrong, they are bushing out real fast, hope i get 2oz per plant, that would be kool and make the whole thing worthwile for me:D

if your harvesting late july, let me know what you get, i should be finishing up with sch about mid august/end of august, just the heat issue which i need to sort at the moment to make the room run at optimum capacity.

i already know what im going for in the next run, ak48 and ppp, and of course a shitload of clones of the cheese from you:hello:

what you reckon, 2oz on the sch, im gonna flower when they hit about 18-20 inches in height, whats your opinion?

peace
    eastman

20. If you veg em to 20inches, during flowering they'll stretch to about 4 foot, I think you'll easily pull your 2 oz.
    Your a monster m8, your looking to pull 600g, make sure you holla me when it's ready, I'll come get a draw:D.
    I'd love to see pic's of the SCH and your rhino's. Post em here if you want;)