Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CHEESE - Nice nug macro pic from Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jamesmartin, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hey whats up.

Got my hands on some Cheese .
    Pretty nice smoke . Got me pretty ripped .

However it doesnt smell like cheese like some people say . Smells more fruity.

I looked this issue up on various grower forums and turns out that the cheese strain doesnt smell like cheese naturally for them (except the original UK cheese maybe ?)
    These people ordered seeds and grew it themselves so i thought this would be the best source of info about weather or not cheese smells like cheese or not lol.

Idk though tbh . Maybe im just being lied to by my dealer. Who knows.
    Either way its some nice bud . Check out the attachments to get ur freak on :p

Attached Files:

2. thats not cheese ive grown cheese from seed many times and seen most cheese strains and i can tell u no cheese strain looks like that nor smells like fruit try to stick a nother name on it but no deff not cheese

3. Probably not cheese. The cheese Ive got a few times did smell somewhat like cheese each time. But that is some dank regardless of what it is

4. [quote name='"crispyendo"']thats not cheese ive grown cheese from seed many times and seen most cheese strains and i can tell u no cheese strain looks like that nor smells like fruit try to stick a nother name on it but no deff not cheese[/quote]

Blue Cheese smells kind of fruity.

5. I always notice how everything people post from Canada are always super dank

6. OMG not cheese, i know everything, cause every cheese looks the same. duh, nice shwag. looooooooooool these people, looks dank as fuck.

7. Very nice :)

8. yeah man .
    Canada usually never comes to mind for most when they think about always available good quality bud for good prices

9. and yeah to everyone who doubts that its cheese .
    I agree with you . i dont think it is tbh .
    But its definitely some boom weed .

10. Because Canada kicks ass :) Very nice bud OP :smoke:

11. Who cares if it ain't cheese, looks dank as fuck. Gotta love Ottawa.

Not sure if you mentioned it, but what did you pay for that?

12. ive grown cheese and found it to be close to juicy fruit so take that for what it is.

13. Ive heard of it smelling like a old warm monster energy drink.

14. got 2.8gs for $20 so kinda expensive .
    Any hey another ottawan ! lol .

15. That's actually not bad man. Around here for legit kush its 2g for 20$ lol. Or 2.5 if you're lucky.

And yes another ottawa.

16. cheese is really green and doesnt have as much hairs, smels like rotten fruity cheese papaya funkadelic smell.. its delicious!

at least u gettin fuckd up !