Cheese Issues

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loco2manis, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Hi, Some one I know has 4 cheese plants that are looking a bit worse for wear! They are 9 weeks into veg from cuttings. 600w hps from start on 18/6. The temp is high 90's during lights on and RH is really low at about 36%. The plants are some what root bound. 
     I know they need to be cooler and the RH higher and also I know they could use some repoting (although they are in 1 gal pots). The biggest issue is yellowing leaves although the new growth is green as ya like. Any way any info would be nice.
    tom tom.jpg tom.jpg tomm.jpg tommm.jpg tommy.jpg tomty.jpg

2. #2 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    it might be ph issues or nute burn ask your friend if he can test his ph and what nutes are being used.
    and yeah i would get them in bigger pots too as it will reduce the potential yeild loads 

3. I have just started advising him and he has ph'd water around 5.9 so thats good now He has in the last week swapped from canna grow to ionic nutes. like i say they are looking better. He really needs to reduce temp and gain RH ? would that cause as drastic an issue as these ?

4. #4 swansea stoner, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    5.9 is really low tell him take ph level of soil as heres some charts for ph and cannabis . if his ph in soil is also low like that  hes getting major nute lockout which can affect the plant this bad

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. cheers man.

6. i readded the charts as in attachment wasnt that visable :)

7. also tell him dont feed it any more nutes untill the ph is sorted other wise he will get nute build up and could really damage the plant :)