Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheese gives me a massive headache

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItsKiwi420, Aug 4, 2015.

1. When I smoke cheese the high is good for the 2 hours then when I start coming down the headache starts... It's a strong banging headache.
    Is there anyway to smoke cheese and not get a banging headache? I know not everyone gets this headache. But I know some do. I would just try and avoid cheese, but it's so popular in my area it just floods the streets.

2. it's more likely the person growing it doesn't know how to properly flush the plant. it's not the strain it's self, but rather a bad grower, or some one who grows too much at once and can't be bothered.

3. Try grinding it alot and removing all the pollen with a sieve.
    I know it may sound strange but it could work (the high will be less powerful).
    I'm not sure if that could work but you could try that :)

4. Remove stems from the bud you're going to smoke, they can cause headaches.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

5. Cheese goes on a ham sandwich or a pizza. If you put cheese in a pipe and smoke it, it will give you a headache.

I apologise for the lame-ass reply.

6. im with BB on this one. i have personally experienced this very thing myself before. it could be other things but more then likely it is something to do with nutrients or something still in the ganja at harvest. does it have an off smell when smoked? or maybe the taste of said ganja is off in some way? maybe it looks off in some way?

you could try making wax or QWISO out of it. that could maybe allow you to get most or all of the good stuff and hopefully leave all of the crap that is giving said mind fuck headaches. have you tried smoking it out of a bong? if so, then you might try adding a bunch of diffusion with glass beads or some such. you can get a small bag of glass beads at the dollar store for, you guessed it, a buck. the beads that work best are the ones that are as big as or a little bigger then a marble.

then just wash the beads really well and pop them in the freezer. then, when ever you want to get high you could drop in chilled glass beads for not only diffusion, but for some absolutely amazing frosty mug bong tokes. i mean, come on, you have to admit that everyone loves frosty mug bong rips...pretty much everyone. also, those glass beads come in a plastic mesh baggie. leave them in that to keep the diffusion at a minimum and you get better control over them too. potentially easier to work with. to clean them just drop them into Iso alcohol from the drug store or, if you don't mind the lower alcohol percentage, you can get that too at the dollar store. personally though, 91% or better works far better in my estimation.

oh, and the reason i think adding some diffusion will help is that it will allow more of the smoke to be actively filtered through the bong water. that and the chilly glass beads will hold onto more of the gunky shit we don't want to be smoking.

good luck broski [​IMG]

7. likely a bad flush
    or a incredibly strong high where you just feel disoriented after it comes down

8. If theres anything related to the weed giving you a headacheit's what people above me have posted.

Also consider there are tons of different headaches each one can be caused by hundreds of different things so it may not even be the weed at all.

9. Cheese always makes me relaxed and happy, try growing your own, swiss cheese from nirvana is good, cheese autos from the vault are good too.

10. im allergic to cheese