cheese dugs first journal multi strain

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by cheese dug, Jan 29, 2014.

1. just snapped a few pics of 1 of my blue venom after waking her up and the temp drop seems to changing her leaves purple wich the breeders suggest so gave it ago

sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

2. just checked on my super lemon haze seeds i put in paper towel on thursday an 1 of them had already shed the seed husk i only remembered aboout them as had a long drunken weekend aha :D

Attached Files:

3. this is an exodus cheese that was planted on 19/1/14 doing well :D

Attached Files:

4. an heres a cpl shots of a super lemon haze both on 24/0 light shcedule :D

Attached Files:

5. cpl pics of the sharks breath taken just now getting very bushy :D

Attached Files:

6. blue venom

Attached Files:

7. burmese kush shes swelling up nicely id say 2 more weeks shld do its shes quite frosty mostly cloudy no amber yet :D

Attached Files:

8. ok folks looking for a little advice im wondering if it wld work if made a wire screen that i could attach to individual pots as ive never scrogd due to takin my flowerin plant to a different cupboard for ther dark cycle wich allows me to veg and flower doubling my yield for my light as some plants go to slsep the others wake up :D

9. just id like to try the scrog on 1 plant to compare yields ect but cant commit my space for a full grow i like to maximise wat i have so any advice or ideas be much appreciated :D:D:D

10. so i have decided to flip these 2 lovelys tonight first pic super lemon haze second pic exo cheese both been put in soil on 19/01/14 under 24/0 light

Attached Files:

11. sent from the middle o nowhere

Attached Files:

12. buku supposed to be ready on friday but think about 10 days more should do it :D

Attached Files:

13. heres a few pics of my slh and exo cheese

Attached Files:

14. also popped these 2 jack herrer regs in the dirt today after 36 hours germing using paper towel method :D

15. havnt grown the jack herrer before so any hints or tips welcome :D

Attached Files:

16. had to chop 1 of my blue venom as i was takin it from dark cupboard to groom i fell over landing smack right on top of her completely snapped main stem near bottom absolutely gutted she coulda went 2 more weeks :angry: my own stupidity but hey ho just have to get on with it heres a few pics

Attached Files:

17. chopped my other blue venom tonight heres a cpl shots of her all trimmed

Attached Files:

18. heres my super lemon haze looking a little droopy watered just now so should perk back up in no time :D and jst noticed a cpl hairs so its a she :D:D:D

Attached Files:

19. exodus cheese been under 12/12 for 1 week showing hairs :D:D:D

Attached Files:

20. heres my white widow going to top her later then veg for another week or 2 then flip to 12/12 :D

Attached Files: