Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheese cloth as filter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kiernan, Oct 2, 2016.

1. I am having trouble with scooby snacks coming up through my pax 2 mouthpiece, and I'm inhaling them. I am wondering if it is safe to put cheese cloth over the mouth piece as a filter, and inhale through that? Are there are any chemicals or anything in cheese cloth that would be bad to breath in, with the heated vapor?

2. If you mean cheesecloth on the OUTSIDE sure. Don't put anything on the inside. But you shouldn't be having that problem unless you removed the metal filter from the oven. That metal filter won't let anything through it but air, it's too small.

Oh, and that cheese cloth is going to also catch some of your vapor, so you'll be losing that.