cheese clones, new grow, lots of pics!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 5TURBO, Jun 7, 2008.

1. hi guys, these are my 12 cheese clones, all are from my cheese mother!!

Attached Files:

2. Nice looking clones man. How do you like the cheese strain? I'v never grown or smoked it but am drawn to it because of its very strange name. What method did you use to root them?

3. mate once you've smoked cheese, nothing else comes close!!

very distinct taste and smell, one of my personal favourites.

to root them, cut them at an angle, dip into clonex and then into soil (bio-mix).

all water tested at ph7 with 2mm of bloom, for every 1.5L of water.

i then cut plastic bottles in half, spray water in them to keep humidity in and place them over my clones until they root.

do not place clones in direct light without roots, they will just wilt and die.

hope that helps.

4. I never had success rooting in soil. i've always stuck with my home made bubbleponic cloner. Once they root, i throw them in soil and they just take off. As for this strain, tell me more. Whats the smell/taste/high and all that fun stuff. Right now i have white widow, jock horror, arjan's haze #3 and papaya for strains. Maybe ill hafta grab one of those clones ;) haha. Thanks for explaining your cloning method and enjoy your cheese.

5. my more mature cheese clones in flowering and my outdoor cheese.

Attached Files:

6. more pics guys

Attached Files:

7. Those budding cheeses ladies look fucking sexy.

Wow man, nice growing.

Good luck with these new clones. The maturer ones look amazing bro.

8. check these cheese almost ready to harvest

Attached Files:

9. lookin good man, I have a cheese plant indoors in flowering and 3 clones, I'm lovin the smell and can't wait till harvest in about 2 weeks.

10. How much longer do those have? They still look small and young. Do you check the trichomes before harvesting?