cheese and rice, is it too late?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blackinches, Aug 5, 2010.

1. #1 blackinches, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2010
    i'll cut to the chase. guess i wasn't paying attention when i put my CFLs in the sockets. got 8 day old LR2xak47. i've been using 2700k bulbs from the get go and just realized i should have 6500k bulbs in until flowering starts! is it too late to switch it or should i just trash it and start over?

here's a pic of it, maybe that's why it has a few yellow spots because of the lighting?
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. no..its not to late..just get some 6500k bulbs and watch that bicth start growin':hello:dont get under 23watt/100 eq bulbs or your just wasting time:wave:

3. i've got 5 bulbs of each(2700k and 6500k).

all are 23w.

thanks i'll swithc it asap!

/idiot

4. hey man ...were stoners..we fuck up sometimes...but its a lesson you will always remember....i think it a good idea to also use 1 or 2 of the 2700 to get the full spectrum thing going..plus...,more light:hello:...get em close..enjoy growin'''dont make it work or you'll hate it:cool:

5. so use the 2700k with the 6500k? i just got home and switched everything to 6500k.

should i mix it up if so what should kind of ratio should i use? right now i have 4 23w 6500k CFLs in. i can put more than 4 if needed.

LMK

6. I think you should run every single light you have at the same time right through to harvest.
    I've used (and still use) 2700k from seed till harvest, I have used a 6500k in the same manner and got some dank nugs, used em both together and got the biggest harvest I've ever had. Just run em all, more light=better more vigourous growth

7. so if i wanted to run 8 lights for 2 LR2 plants i would be ok?

8. you could run 100 and it'd be just fine.....what kind of soil is it in?

9. only the best, FF products for everything here.

10. have you been feeding it?