Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheese and Big Cheese

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by makip, Feb 8, 2013.

1. A while ago I bought a g of cheese, but I've seen many pictures of cheese being like lime green, not long ago I heard of big cheese which seems like like the stash I have which is a very dark brown, no crystals and a few brownish hairs but very small. Any of you who knows the difference?

2. Chances are if your buying from a dealer the name is bullshit marketing. Only way to tell is smoke it and tell us how it is

3. If your buds are brown and trichome-less, chances are that your buds aren't of the greatest quality (aka, you're buying mids). When you're buying bud, you want your nugs to be frosted in trichomes. Dense, sticky (not moist or wet, but just a little sticky), trichomed buds are what you're looking for.
    About the names of the strains, unless you're buying from a dispensary or a grower, the name is probably bullshit.

4. I mean it has no crystals but it gets me really high and it smells REALLY dank. The pic looms just like big cheese so its probably not cheese but big cheese?