Cheese 4X4 400Watt Hps Bloom Period

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by TheHappyHerbMan, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Hi guys I have just turned my big cheese plant to flower so I thought I might give you guys some pictures and info as I go.
    But first I'll explain where I'm up to now. The plant started out as a clone and was tipped when it was big enough. Then my friend ran out of room in his tent so he gave it to me.

This is the girl when I got her

1371603036135.jpg
    1371603096827.jpg

She has been fed on CYCO Grow A+B for a couple of months now.

1371604178346.jpg

I also used Cyco XL (Best shit EVER. But watch your Ph if you do use XL). I transplanted as soon as I got her and fed her half strength for a week or so.

After a few weeks the plant suffered from a few deficiencies particullarly Magnesium which was easily fixed with a bit more care and attention to Ph and EC, as well as some Go Green.

Now it has been a couple of months and look at her now.
    She is about a meter across and stands chest high on the first day of flower

1371603489419.jpg
    1371603525680.jpg

Nutrients for flower will be:
    Cyco bloom a+b
    Cyco PGR a+b
    Nutrifeild Alaska Pure
    Nutrifeild Ocean Mist
    Go Green if needed
    EC around 16-18

PGR's take away flavour and smell so I am compensating by using alaska pure to regain the pungent cheese smell and taste.

Week 1:
    Cyco Blooms
    Ocean Mist
    Go Green

Week 2:
    Cyco Blooms
    Cyco PGR A
    Alaska pure
    Ocean mist
    Go green

Week 3:
    Cyco Blooms
    Cyco PGR B
    Alaska pure
    Ocean mist
    Go green

Week 4 onwards:
    Cyco Blooms
    Alaska pure
    Ocean mist
    Go green

Sent from my Galaxy s4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. is this a crawlspace?

3. You boy a good looking girl there man keep up the good work::D

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Damn I miss my cheese. Lookin good my man.

BD Green

-------------------------------------

First DWC grow. 400 watt Blueberry Buddha from Beanboyz Genetics.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1231874-400-w---DWC.--Blueberry-Buddha-from-Bean-Boyz-Genetics

5. Now that looks like an afro!   I predict that it's going to need a tent three times that size to contain it!  Are you planning to trim and or thin out some of that lower foliage?

Great job on recovering her!

6. Just thought I would add, take it easy on nutes. The cheese is sensitive to nutes. At least mine was. Very sensitive in fact. however, don't over do it, and its some of the finest bud you will ever smoke.

BD Green

-------------------------------------

First DWC grow. 400 watt Blueberry Buddha from Beanboyz Genetics.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1231874-400-w---DWC.--Blueberry-Buddha-from-Bean-Boyz-Genetics

7. I dunno about cheese being sensitive. I have dinafem cheese and it has taken some pretty heavy feeds and its showing signs of needing more. It is a 7x6 foot bush though