*cheers to new beginnings!*

Discussion in 'General' started by PatrickTheToker, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Well I am off my T-break officialy as of 4 PM today. I started it on August 8th, with the intention of going 1 month. This was only because it was my goal to have a job within the month, but today I finally got a job so I figured what the hell, I needed to celebrate.

I figured now is the best time to evaluate my life, and change what I don't like about it. As a result I have realized I need to cut back on how much marijuana I smoke, because frankly I have been spending too much lately.

My priorities are starting to get whack so I need to focus more time/money on paying my debts the rest of the way off, saving up for a new car and to move out of my parents house and get on with my life.

A guy, who is usually referred to as my best friend has been being a giant douche bag lately as well, so tomorrow I am telling him straight up he needs to cut that shit or we aint gonna be boys anymore because it is getting a little ridiculous.

I finally have my chance..my break, my time to start making more positives in my life and I am going to take it. So, GC here is to new beginnings.

Feel free to post your own new beginnings, and I know this post is long so thanks if you read it all.

2. congrats man

good vibes in your hunt for your self.

3. Nice! Enjoy ending the break. :)

I'm moving away and starting university in a few weeks... Yay!

4. Great to hear you're getting your life in order. Right now I'm doing the same but I'm not there yet. With the help of weed I've fgured out a lotof problems that therapy couldn't help with

5. Right on man, I have a "best friend" to that I've had difficulties with lately and I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth it. But congrats on focusing on your priorities +rep

6. You couldn't have waited 20 more minutes?

7. Well me and some friends were chillin and we sparked a couple blunts around 4..don't know the actual time it was..

8. ya Im gettin ready to go to college in a few weeks and im actualy going to have to try this year and start gettin all my shit done. good luck with your friend, too bad some people turn out like that.
    +rep for new beginings..

9. congrats on making good changes man, always good to hear a positive story

10. I'm going back for my sophomore year of college in a week and a half, not exactly a new beginning but it sure feels like one after 3 months of being home and mostly weedless. (I pick up every now and then but I'm not really a solo smoker.)