Cheers to all

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Dont know if you guys remember me, I used to post semifrequently and left for a couple years. Have a 2 year old, born about the same time I left. Havent been on here, mostly on Reddit. But I just wanted the community to know I still love you all and you all rock! :coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. It seems like a handful of older members have made a return lately. I was gone for a few months and basically inactive for almost a year. I just jumped back on the GC train about a month or two, and I'm glad to be back! Glad you are too, welcome back, dude :smoke:

3. Thanks. I feel like I totally remember your name from here? Definitely rings a bell.

4. We miss you too and we want you to come back! :)

5. I've been on the forum for six years this spring, I believe, though I haven't always been super active. I've seen a lot of people come and go and gotten used to at least two or three layout changes :laughing: I don't think we've ever talked, but I've definitely seen you around the city as well!

6. Welcome back man! I also recently came back to the forums. I missed everyone too much. I remember being such a twat of a newb when I first joined so it leaves me with no idea how I ever got respect on here lmao. I'll blame it on being a new smoker at the time.

My 10yr Cityversary () is in August. Crazy!

7. Good to see ya again Havok :wave:

8. i remember seeing your post's around the city. even though I've never been an active member myself, I've basically lurked for 6 years.
    anyway welcome back.