Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheers! Smoking a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bonghits, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Sneaking out to garage to get a couple hits to listen to music and relax tonight! Cheers weed smokers.

What is everyone else doing tonight?

2. Well I was about to go to bed

But this thread has inspired me to load of bowl of spice, since I can't smoke bud due to a UA on the 18th

Cheers mate

3. Hope u like coughing up blood :p

4. Thoroughly looking forward to the cancer :hello:

5. Hey man, if you atleast got the spice that actually gets you high then go for it. I have some spice that comes in that aluminum package and it gets me high as hell. Though I hate smoking spice and the taste is really nasty. :wave:

6. Nope, I have the spice so shitty i have to mix it with 6 month old tobacco to get a 10 minute buzz off of it

It's better than being sober though

Oh and yes, it is indeed the nastiest shit you could possibly smoke

7. Just got done, wasn't worth it at all

Maybe I'll play some counter strike to take the pain away

8. Oh man, that sucks. Try to get the spice thats in the aluminum bag that has a label that says "Round 2". Just a bowl or 2 of that and im blazed for about an hour and a half. :smoke: Though nothing beats the ganja. :cool:

9. My boy at the hookah bar had stuff exactly like that and told me I could take the rest of a freshly opened pack

I didn't want to be an asshole though

Now I wish I had been an asshole

10. Just got back.. I started feeling stoned like 1-2 mins when I was inside.. idk but.. NEW THREAD subject. brb

11. yezzir, theres somethin about the southside

12. Oh man, you should of just took it. It's not as bad as that crappy spice they sell at the gas stations too. Pick some up tomorrow or something. :hello: