Cheer me up, I did crappy on the LSAT's and got my score tonite

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Ive been studying for this test for about a year, and expected a top score, and then checked tonite and got a 156 (68th percentile). :mad: I figure ill still apply anyway, but this makes it a huge pain because i probably won't get in anywhere now. Plus im home for winter break and i can't smoke in my own house, this sucks. :(

2. hey man...i hear ya...fucking i failied my finals today but fuck it...i loaded up like 7 bowls in my bong of an 8th of decent mids i got and im ripped now rofl good luck bro...u in cali?

3. nah, new jersey

4. i hear you, im home from winter break as well, and cant smoke in my own house :X

5. Bah, don't worry about it. Just go to community college and take your basics, be sure and keep your grades up and after you have finished your basics you can transfer to whatever university you want and take the courses for whatever major you decide on. Best of luck!

6. its not for college, its for law school. LSAT is the law school admission test. Its about 1000000x worse than the SAT.

7. Standardized tests are not necessarily a measure of one's knowledge, but rather how well someone takes standardized tests

chew on that one

8. cheer up, im not goin back to school till next fall, gotta maintain mayne ;)

but seriousy you'll be fine with a positive attitude.