Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheech & Chong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hot, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Currently high as fuck, just blazed some dank. I'm watching 'Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke' and I have to say, right now, combined with Co-Co Pops, this is the greatest movie ever. GO BLAZE & WATCH NOW, YOU KNOW YOUR TEMPTED.

UP IN SMOKE, IT'S WHERE MY MONEY GOES. IN MY LUNGS AND SOMETIMES IN MY NOSE.

2. I can't think of one person I know who hasn't seen that movie!

3. It's SHWEET!

4. somebodys high...

5. Possibly even DOUBLE SCHWHEET!

6. Honestly... I watched the trailer... And I don't think it would be a good movie... >.>

7. somebody is high and it's awesome. Naw, worth of triple SHWEEET!

8. Someones gonna post that fucking pear...

9. At the risk of being flamed (no pun intended) I've watched cheech and chong. Cheeched and bonged and I must say not a big fan. I've seen it straight and smashed and it did nothing for me. Sorry for the let down guys.

On another note watch super high me and the Friday trilogies... That'll have ya blowing smoke out your ring :p

10. You are easily amused.

11. I'm not gonna flame! Just a reccomendation, thanks for reccomending those to me i'll watch em sometime! :)

12. Oh hot,

You have to watch the comedian Kat Williams. I've watched every stand up piece his done and they are all hilarious. He speaks freely about weed to because he's a big smoker. He is probably one of the funniest comedians I've seen.

13. Thanks, i'll be sure to check it out! :) - +REP.

14. Up in smoke is hilarious. The part where he accidentally gives him more acid than he's ever seen anyone take HAHAHAHA had me rollin funniest part of the movie probably.

15. Psh naw. What stoner would ever combine cereal with a cheech and chong flick :p

16. same here.

Cheech & Chong movies are classic. It's not as funny now as when I was 14 though.

They started pot comedy, even if you don't like them, you have to respect what they did. They talked and joked around about something that most people were scared to talk about.

17. Never seen that shit

18. up in smoke was awesome. not a movie you can watch again and enjoy that much though, besides a couple of scenes like them getting pulled over and shit hahaha

19. His face was hilarious "ooohhh hohohoho" shit still makes me nearly cry.

Fuck if my friend had a goddamn dvd or something i would totally watch this tonight. ah well