Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheech & Chong 'plot comeback'.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Menace, Feb 12, 2004.

?

would you like to see a new Cheech & Chong movie?

1. yes, i've waited years for this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no, I think their movies are dumb.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am forever a Cheech & Chong fan.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They made too many dumb movies as is.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· <font color="#0099FF">Current Mood</font>: :smoke:</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· <font color="#3333FF">Post Message</font>:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    <font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">...</font></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Cheech and Chong 'plot comeback'...
    Cult comedy duo Cheech and Chong are to reunite for their first film in almost 20 years, according to a report. The pair - Cheech Marin and Tommy Chong - are in the early stages of making a new film, their first since 1984, the Hollywood Reporter said. Cheech and Chong were stars of six wacky comedies about dope-loving hippies in the 1970s and 80s, and decided on a comeback when they realised how popular the films still were, the report said. "We've seen our audience grow and grow, even in the 20 years since we stopped creating stuff," Marin told the Hollywood Reporter. "The albums and the movies have become a rite of passage for each generation as they grow up." The pair already have the story mapped out and will bring another writer on board to help with the script. "The world is ripe and ready for a new Cheech and Chong movie, especially considering they have a whole new generation of fans out there," said Kent Alterman, executive at film studio New Line. Marin said the pair now had "a better understanding" of each other and working with Chong again was "the easiest thing I've ever done". Now 57, Marin had a role in police drama Nash Bridges for five years until 2001, and will soon be seen in new comedy The Ortegas - the US version of UK hit The Kumars at Number 42.

Chong's biggest role since the pair's last film was a recurring part in That 70s Show. The duo's first film hit, 1978's Up in Smoke, "put the 60s in perspective", Chong said. "Now we need to put the 90s and 2000s in perspective and tell everyone that you can still laugh a little." Chong recently pleaded guilty in a US court to conspiring to sell drug paraphernalia.

</font></b></font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

Attached Files:

2. There's a few threads about this topic already, try the search button in the upper right hand corner.

3. a few that are the same exact as mine? I hadn't come across any looking around anyway... mine is unique if nothing else...

4. were you saying I shouldn't have posted it? I apologize if you were... I wasn't aware of any rules about multiple threads relating to a similar topic... let me know if there is...

5. You may want to read the rules that are posted in every forum. There are rules about multiple postings and also rules on signatures. Yours is a bit too large.

6. Aye its a pity hes still in jail..i'd think this would get the stoner community more riled up than it has. It brang the idiocy of American paraphernalia laws to the media, 9 months for selling bongs? Rob a bank, get a good lawyer, and your in less trouble than that.

7. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...*sits down and commences morning wake-n-bake*...
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

8. rock on, cant wait

9. "no, I think their movies are dumb." 1 votes.

haha that's me. fvck C&C.

10. had a couple C&C haters up in here already :D