Cheeba Lighting Devices

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Notro, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Is it just hakko that makes the right soldering iron or would any manufacturer work?

2. Ah my mistake, I guess my research was a little bit off. Basically around the same temperature as a bic lighter then, aside from the higher settings

As for the Hakko question, I'd assume any manufacturer would work.. just make sure it has a ceramic heating element. Hakkos are proven quality and not too expensive, but to each their own indeed

3. gotta respond again

1) "torch/jet lighters will weaken your glass"

again i use DJEEPs and BICs but if you're using a torch lighter you only turn it on for half a second..... click, SHHH, off -- the direct flame never even touches the glass

just you better have good aim or you'll heat up your fingers or thumb by accident

4. Just curious because i don't know if hakko is available in Canada, ill have to look around.

5. Zippo ftw

6. Zippo would be pretty nasty IMO, maybe OK if you're just lighting joints or blunts, but gross for bowls/snaps.

7. The cleanest hit in my eyes is from a magnifying glass. Definitely a sweet way to spend a sunny day, and is great if your out skiing. When erring on the side of practicality I use a djeep. They last forever and feel more substantial. If I am feeling industrious I will break out my propane pipe brazing torch and my glass rod.

8. I've always wanted to try the magnifying glass, the plan is to visit the grand canyon and smoke a bowl with a mag when i go to Vegas next time.

I've tried a Zippo on a bowl, it's not nasty or anything but definitely isn't something I'd do again, inhaling a petroleum based fuel vapor isn't something I'd call healthy.

9. Lol.:wave:

10. #50 Notro, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
    Pretty accurate, are you asian? from seeing you post picture you are. Are you a "gangster"? You seem to think so haha. Nothing about that breaks any forum rules, i did not use it as a negativism simply as a description of your character, if you find that negative then you have some soul searching to do.

You insulted me to begin with so i have no idea what your problem is.

11. Ok brah, plain and simple.
    I got weeds to smoke, n' rather do that then fucks wit u.
    Here's a G snap.
    Sweet Baby Purp
    [ame="http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x34/Tr3-0/?action=view&current=P2270002.flv"][​IMG][/ame]
    This will be my last reply to ya dude. Deuss.:wave:

12. ive seen glass go down to a torch lighter

it was good and cold out

grampa gruts lodge
    jay Peak resort

a good five farenheigt

and a 1200 degree torch

makes for a quick and instant change

and a crack

13. Pity is not even a strong enough word to describe how i feel for you LOL.

14. I feel embarrassed watching it LMAO! Good try GOLD STAR.....l3

15. Wow, i just watched that vid. I totally get what you mean i felt totally embarrassed for him. He was all moving around trying to be hard and shit like he was gonna do something lmfao! wow....

16. for the sake of humanity, he MUST be trolling!

17. I dunno, looking at a bunch of his posts i don't think hes the dankest nugg in the stash if ya get my drift ;) :D.

18. haha agreed :D

19. so much hate in this thread:(
    i use a zippo, and contrary to what most people say, it doesn't taste nasty at all. I only hold it in until i see my weed glow, so it's only about a second. however, if you're the kind of person who likes to torch the shit out of their weed, dont use a zippo. i'm never gettin rid of mine though, it's engraved and i bought a kit with extra fluid and flints

20. so i was checking out frys.com looking at pickin up a hakko wand and frankly i just feel like i have no idea wat the fuk im lookin for so after lookin through some threads is 'Hakko 455-16 40W Solder Iron' wat i should be lookin at?