Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheeba Chews

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Glassworks, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Anyone ever try these?
    Cheeba Chews | Hash Chocolate Taffy | Medical Marijuana Edibles

A kid from colorado at my school brought a few back and I ate one today, They were Quad Dose sativa's. OH MY GOD. These things are the shit, sooooo much better than brownies, I've been high all day and haven't even gotten burnt its been well over 6 hours.

2. lol yes, i have my CO mmj card theyre my favorite edible by far, what was your friends name? my buddies bought like 60 and brought them back with them this weekend. Anyways i can eat a half a quad dose and get absolutely obliterated. Im in florida and brought a few with me, going to the beach tomorrow and eating a full one, hell. yes. try eating a deca dose and not puking lol wayyyyyyyyyy insane.

3. See now I didnt get super fucked up off the quad doses, I was decently high, but for a VERY long time. I requested the deca doses.

4. Ate a full hybrid quad today and I smoke topshelf mmj everyday back I boulder and I was so fucking lit. Ate it at 11 and its now seven. Just coming down.

5. A buddy of mine goes to Colorado a few times a year and bring some back. Needless to say those are the best times of the year. Cheeba Chews are thee best thing to ever grace this planet.

6. Indica quad dose at the beach during the summer... Perfect day my friend.
    Being in the water with my girl was sublime, we don't have a very high tolerance so we split the chew and it was more than enough for the day.

7. I agree. Half is a good amount with an average tolerance. Went on a airboat ride today high AF from a cheeba. Saw crocs n shit. Got intense.