Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheeba chew questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Biltwellnigga, Oct 16, 2013.

1. did anyone try all 3 main different kinds of cheeba or any of them? indica, hybrid, and sativa?
    Did they all really feel like sativa, hybrid, and indica? Ie focused, uplifted, euphoric, calm, sleepy, etc

Would 1/4 of one get you satisfied(medium tolerance, rarely smoke now) for a few hours or possibly more?

Help me out please!

2. Yeah a quarter of one will have you good with a fairly low tolerance. I've had the sativa one and it worked like a sativa would. It's really fun to eat the whole thing though, then go look at how red your eyes are.

3. How long does the high last from a quarter dose?

4. Eat the while thing!

5. Im in a situation where I would need to conserve and also not be high as balls in front of certain people. Can't be doing that no more.

6. Roughly 4 hours. I would eat them in halves myself in your situation.

7. Cool. Thanks a lot.

8. Anyone else want to chime in with their experience?