Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheeba chew deca dose

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokteza, Nov 12, 2012.

1. So I got one of these little bad boys, I have never been able to get stoned off an edible though so should I eat half of it or the whole thing? iv been smoking and such for about 3 years so I can handle my shit. I just don't want to eat the whole thing get blazed as fuck and get sick.

2. Eat half, see how you feel in about an hour, then if you feel like you want more eat the rest. Don't smoke while you're waiting for it to kick in.

3. from personal experience ive been disappointed with the deca dose.... my dad, who hadnt smoked since college (hes 66 now) has his med card and takes 1 of those to go to sleep hahahahaha. However, he can barely handle smoking a bowl due to how high it gets him....

I mean, the deca dose gets you high, no dispute there, but for a "10 dose" candy... i dunno.. if i ate 10 of my "1 dose" brownies, id be fucking too high to do shit for a few days..... 1 of them is good for an entire day of complete medication

4. Either eat half or eat the whole thing 3 hours before you go to bed.