Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Checkup!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jay429, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow for just a check up and i smoke daily but i was told to stop until i go to the doctor so no smoking tonight but i really want to, if i smoked right now would it affect anything tomorrow? I am not worried about them piss testing me and finding it in my system i just want everything to be in order like right blood preasure and etc.

2. no worries. even if the doctor did find out scientificly with proof that you indeed smoke weed, he would be violating hippa laws to tell anyone other than yourself. the above information is dependent on 18 yo or older, and in the united states. I say, smoke up bro, no worries.

3. Yep shouldnt do much... Unless u smoke some really dank shit and are still half baked tomorrow :smoking:

4. thanks guys...lighting up this hog leg now :smoking: