checkout my strains!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by msad420, Apr 2, 2012.

1. hey whats guy these are the strains im planning on doin this year , stepping it up this year and going pretty large scale.. going to be growing in southern ontario..

BC bud depot - BC god bud
    Nirvana - aurora indica
    nirvana - papaya
    short stuff - super cali haze super auto
    short stuff - mi5 auto
    short stuff - dr feel good auto
    short stuff - super stinky super auto

i got 3 more strains that i still need to decide on well my partner needs to choose his 3 photo strains

lemme know what you guys think of these strains

2. Any particular reason you bought autos? How much do you expect to harvest off the autos?

3. im choosing autos because i want to be harvesting at mulitiple times , also not sure if you caught the super auto part but 2 of the 4 autos are super autos...

on the normal autos im expecting like 40g each

super autos im expecting anywhere from 4-10 oz +

4. Nice, I think I am going to get some "short stuff - super stinky super auto" this year.

Anyone know how the do in english weather?

5. Have u looked into dr greenthumbs iranian autoflowers? It's suppose to be great smoke with a huge yield.

6. guessing it rains there quite a bit, if i were you id probally go with the super cali haze... mostly because its a more sativa bud so less prone to mold..

if you can somehow put a plastic sheeting over your plants when it rains then do superstinky :smoking:

7. OK, Thanks for the advice.. Yeah this summer is meant to be our hottest in a VERY long time though.

And I believe it, it has already been pretty hot here (which is not normal lol)

I will look into cali haze though!