Checkout My Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by stratez, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I'm a new smoker and decided to try a pipe. In the past i have only used rolling papers and swishers but wanted to make things a little easier. (I suck at rolling)

I got from my friend for $5

he didnt tell me anything about it, but it's glass, it's clean and isn't clogged up.

[​IMG]

How do i tell if it changes colors?. I'm out of weed and want to see if it does change.

2. well you could ask your friend. but i dont think thats a color changer. usually you can see tints of different colors if you hold it at certain angles on color changers.

3. Okay, thanks for the info. I still think $5 is a good deal for this.

4. Sweet, and barely cost you anything.

5. I've got glass, but I still use my bowl sometimes when I'm in a hurry or out somewhere. They're very convenient to have.

6. Nope, that one isn't a color changer. Pretty good for $5, however I prefer my stemline :bongin:

7. nice pick up op

8. decent looking piece ^_^

9. "Color changing" bowls don't actually change color.

As the res builds up the colors will get darker and more vibrant but they will still be the same color.

10. I have that same pipe! mines blue and orange though... mine dosent change color either but it does look different when its full of resin so maybe that's what you mean? I named mine "David" like from David and Goliath because if you pack a good bowl in that little guy it will knock you on your ass!

11. pretty good for $5 i used to have a badass loking pipe it hit aight but it looked cool as fuck kinda tiedyed colors and as resen built up it turned dark green and had what seemed like glass marbles and shit attached to it everywhere