checking in

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tokinGLX, Oct 29, 2009.

1. hi, im paul and i enjoy marijuana.
    i am a patient and caregiver here in colorado. between bugs, heat and piss poor electrics in this house, my recent grows have not been up to par. i still try to make the best out of any situation tho, usually the overall yield suffers but the stony quality of the smaller buds that i grow is not affected.

im not sure if hotlinking is allowed here so attached are a couple macro shots of a flo plant that i harvested last month

i am an avid vapier, my preferred vape is the silver surfer.

i also have a video camera that i like to get some usage out of, as of the last time i checked i have the largest collection of high def plat videos(actual video footage, not picture slideshows) on the 'tube.

so yeah. hi all.

2. naturally, in true stoner fashion i forgot to attach the images. here we go-

Attached Files:

3. re-checking in because i never really got too active on this site before pretty much falling out of the forums scene as a whole.

so once again, hi! i am paul. i get high and film stuff. i always try to have fun with the videos that i make and that leads to a very wide variety of subject matter that gets filmed or talked about.

so....cheers all!

4. Hey paul i enjoy your videos im surprised noones said anything on this thread since you are pretty big on youtube.

5. So whats your youtube channel.

6. Tokinglx or just look up tokin daily