checking in...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Retroshark, May 19, 2007.

1. whats up everyone, my names marc (or retro)

ive been browsing forums for a while but didnt really find any i liked... til now.

ive been smoking for oooh maybe 7 years now... i guess its 7 cause im 20 and i think my first toke was back when i was 13... anyway, i would consider myself more of a connoisseur than a stoner... although i definately have my moments (such as making a delicous microwave pasta dish the other night, setting it down excited for when it cooled and then getting up, cooking a full 2 course meal and realizing 5 hours later, id left my pasta sitting cold next to my bed).

to give a little background on myself ill tell you a little about my life so far... i was born and raised in London, England, until i moved to the states in '01. i moved to atlanta where i quickly found the "appropriate" people to chill with. Im currently persuing a bachelor in fine arts (eventually a masters), more specifically in sculpture, as well as a little bit of digital media, which stems from my original plan to major in graphic design, which i found hindered my creativity. I play a few instruments, mainly guitar and bass and ive been in a couple of bands, nothing exciting.

my mom is twice divorced, and twice ive had my younger simblings move back to the US then leave... and now my mom is a gay psychic... sooo, that leaves me, pretty much the normal person in my family. its safe to say that my life is never in a constant state of anything.

i love my friends, and all people really and i try to make as many as possible and often find myself talking to strangers, especially up at school. i really try to live by the philosophy of being good to others and theyll be good in return, and i try to share the love, so to speak, especially when it comes to fine herb.

well, theres not much more to me. im hoping that the knowledge here will help with my first, so far successful grow opp. its only 2 weeks in but hey, last time i tried this, i was 16 and ended up getting cought!

with 5 plants indoor (originally 4 but an accidental uprooting lead to a strange cloning!!) and 30 something outdoors, im looking forward to the end of the summer. ive got some pictures of the setup, and id love to hear some critiques on it, since its very home brewed considering the circumstances in which im growing.

anyway, im looking forward to some good conversation, which seems to be hard to find nowadays...

peace :smoke:

2. Welcome to the city!

I am new here also. My first toke was a 2 months ago. Haha. Lame, I guess. But, I am still learning from the best.

Another note: Good luck on archieving your majors. Also with the plants. :wave:

See you around.

3. welcome to the city dude :)

4. Welcome to the city! :wave:

5. Similar situation to you marc, just moved here for the summer from VT. looking for conversation and people to hang out with.:smoke: