Checking her ass out and she notices

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MaryNMe, Dec 22, 2012.

1. What?
    I dont consider myself attractive. But im totally not aware of how i look when Im looking. So maybe its not the "looks" why a girl gets offended. Maybe its the WAY you look when you do.

2. Nahh. I think the girls we're talking about are just bitches. They know how they're dressing. Its for attention. They want people to think they look good. But like to make guys feel bad for looking at them so they act all offended. They aren't. They like it. They just get off on the little game they're playing.

If I was a guy Id just straight up tell those bitches if they don't want to be looked at then stop dressing in attention seeking clothes.

When I put on a shirt that shows my tits I'm doing it because I like the shirt and because I want to look hot. They do it for the same reasons.

3. I thought this. And " I proceeded to look at dat ass " lmao

4. LOL fucking gold

5. Should've been like, "you workout?" with a smirk.

Regardless of how ass looks like she will be pleased because you think her ass looks great. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think all girls want nice shaped butts.

6. Yea but you take the compliments lmao you don't get all bitchy bout it.
    Those girls remind me of Regina George hahaha.

But anyway I like to be checked out & I'm not gonna make a dude feel bad for doin it

7. #27 StepedOnAWaffle, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    OP I know what you mean with a wide but flat ass. I was with this asian girl and her ass looked good in shorts. It looked like she had this pretty nice ass. It was wide (she wasn't fat at all), it just had a great 'shape' but there wasn't enough fat or muscle on it. So it was just like pretty flat somehow, I was dissapointed haha. Even after I knew this is still always looked like she had a pretty sexy ass when she wore shorts, optical illusion maybe...

But I don't think a lot of girls mind if you check them out and actually like it as long as your not doing some creepy, long stare, and usually say something to them after they catch you. But sounds like you just spaced out on her haha, I'd imagine that'd be unsettling if I was a woman.

8. This story is so lame. I really can't believe I read all of it. smh

9. Lolol

10. That's the spirit!

11. I check girls out without a lot of subtlety. If i see something I like, I will compliment her on her appearance or smile at her coz after all, they DO put those kinds of clothes on on purpose

12. One day LoL ... Ive been said that comment to a bitch .. b/c i got long hair to ... & not only will they answer if thier real or fake they'll let'cha suck'em, squeeze'em, grab'em & bury your face in between'em ... well at least my babes did .. alot of them were natural & i ran into one bitch with fake ones them things dont taste right in my mouth or even feel right in my hands :p I gotta new line in case they have a big ass ... i say wow you gotta nice ass then ill ask if its 100% beef followed with .. can i touch it, grab it & smack it? & if shes down to be my babe then all those questions get answered with a yes:yay: