Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rob420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Ok befor i get a whole bunch posts think of this

1 We(as in the US) might not ever get pot legalized, it just might never happen
    2 What about this instead of legalization we make it decriminilization so istead of going to jail you get a small fine like speeding
    ok i have never heard this thought before in my life i thought of this while i was high one day and its a new developing idea so think and give it a chance
    Pro's Con's to this anyone?

I would think a pro would be
    more open to smoke not always to hide the shit and hide from cops

Con still illegal but so is speeding

OR even (sry higgh thats why som many random thoughts) if you treat pot like alcohol
    1.Dont be high and drive
    2. 21 and older
    3. keep away from minors

now that idea is bad for people under 21 but does free a lot up i mean kids and teens still drink anyway underage and get fined when caught y not the same with pot

Pros Cons on this idea please let this be not a argue but debate if anyone is up just to see anyone and everyones thought

2. Numerous people have tried to get a Marijuana Federally Decriminalized to no avail. If we can get it at least decriminalized i would be hella happy. We just gotta keep trying.

3. #3 UCFStudent, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    marijuana was decriminalized in NY, although not the city. The city still abides by the Rockefeller laws, which are strict laws regarding drugs which were put in to place a long time ago, and are cmpletely outdated and cost the city millions of dollars in housing stupid stoners overnight.. you have to spend one night in the jail no matter what or something likel that.

in my town though, getting caught with weed was a ticket, and a fine of $125, followed by a 3 month ACD Probation period (which did not include any drug testing, probation officers... you just basically didn't want to get in any more trouble while on ACD otherwise itd be really bad)

my friend had an easier time getting pulled over smoking a bowl than i did when i got a speeding ticket

idk anything specific, but they've gotta do something because this war on drugs is absolutely retarded, it is SO much easier in SO many places in the US to get coke, weed, heroin, crack, meth, oxy, than it is to get a 12 pack of beer

4. Yep. Currently a bill going through the house sponsored by Barney Frank of MA to decriminalize 3oz and the the transfer or 1oz without profit.

5. We need federal decriminalization.