Check this website and forum out! Haha.

Discussion in 'General' started by HippiesRule420, Jun 14, 2009.

1. is that real?

2. Im on my way!!!

3. The church isn't real but the people are so deadpan about it, you just expect someday they'll scream, "April Fools!"

They lie that they actually are a church, except they all say that liars go to Hell.

And they hate liberals, which is offensive to me and a lot of the city.

And they hate Catholics, specifically Irish ones (again, my people)

And they hate atheists and aganostics, and I know a lot of blades and bladies are atheist.

So get on over there and educate them on pot, atheism, nonviolence, peace, all of it!]

(they also think killing for Jesus is the best thing you can do).

4. #5 Blutteufel, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2009
    Ugh, not this bullshit again. You do realize it's a giant nest of trolls and, if you go there to fuck with them, they're actually winning, right?

5. I do. It's just funny to see them react. :D

6. They Banned the shit out of me in like 2 seconds:hello:

7. someone needs to take out the troll leader. then they all will go down..

8. haha Papa Troll

9. I've made like billions of usernames, if you guys are for the cause, give me your user names so I can find your posts! Haha. :D

10. ohhh dear

11. DAMN i cant sign up.....it keeps saying i get the security code wrong when i clearly am not, even though those things CAN be a bitch sometimes.

12. I got this out of High Times
    "'And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and it healed them.'(mark 6:13)
    oh, by the way, the anointing oil recipe in the Old Testament [Exodus 30:22-23] included over six pounds of kaneh-bosem, better known as cannabis flowers, extracted into about six quarts of olive oil"

So im not really big into reciting bible verses but that should shut them up eh?

13. I thought we did when bush was out of office... Damn guys we were wrong.

14. Haha I made an account they changed my name to JimmietheDoper but man, no matter what you say to them they have some ridiculous thing to say back that has nothin at all to do with any of the facts you give.

15. i got banned right away haha

16. Yes, lets educate this idiots...:rolleyes:

17. Yeah! Let's go invade their forum and annoy them!

Oh, wait...I haven't been twelve years old in a long time