check this shit out...

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by sbgrowery, Aug 24, 2015.

1. i got some clones and theyve been bubbling in plain water for like a few weeks and i was being careless and didnt change the water....

i know what to do to fix this problem for next time but was wondering if you think these are too far gone to save? iv had small amounts of this brown slime on the stem where i cut it but never this much and the roots have a very slight brown tint and smell ever so slightly fishy...

im thinkin a little root rot and whatever that brown slime is on the stem...

are they fucked?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440441820.615091.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440441944.112516.jpg

2. Hell no! start feeding those plants some hydro nutes asap! Watch the leaves keep them green! I bet your plants explode with growth!

3. A little benificial tea to curb the possible pythium and then nutes

4. Slime is a by product of some nutes, liquid karma is very yucky, but good shit.

5. As others have said, no they'll be fine.. FEED them! lol .. I always clone with a weak nute solution, as it will help you to circumvent the deficiencies that usually plague clones by the time they're rooted enough for transplanting...
    200-300 ppm is sufficient.