Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

check this s&*t out!! haha

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mIdnite ToKa, May 14, 2010.

1. this one time :rolleyes:i got done wit a session i came inside to play some modern... and i stashed my white furball on the lil cap on top of my lava lamp does it get to hot to be dangerous?? or its awsome cause it can actually melt the thc haha...............

****ima genuis :wave:

2. You need like 350 degrees to get vapor and actually get something out of it.. i dont think anything will happen with a 70 degree lava lamp

3. Whats a furball?

4. what are you talking about?

5. I think i know what ur talking about and no all the heat is at the bottom of the lamp even though its hot at the top its no where near the temp to do any damage to your fuzz ball

6. use danger close perk and heartbeat sensor

7. #9 smokeweed1, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    ^^^ lmao.!!!!!

I think that apprentice tokers needs to be moderated just like the box... lol

8. Use an AUG with grip and stopping power

9. rofl. :D

10. Well, I'm gonna assume you don't mean your pomeranian.

Only danger in putting it on top of your lava lamp is forgetting it's there while you stare at your lamp!

11. 70 degrees you say? Dude, when was the last time you touched a lava lamp? I can promise you that it's not colder than the average room temperature.

Probably more like 140 degrees. No, still not hot enough to vape, but it is definitely warm or hot to the touch.

12. im serious "season tokers" ... n wats the temp i need to reach for thc to melt like ur suppose to do it on edibles?? and i was toasted yesterday thought i made a discovery on the law of physics ha!

13. I respect that but I always go with accuracy, use the FAMAS with a holographic, three round bursts man.

14. He's right. You can't vaporize it on your lava lamp simply because it doesn't get hot enough.

15. dude its OVER 9000!!!! degrees

[​IMG]

16. Your lava lamp is too hot!!!1!