check this out !!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wattew, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Please take a look at this...

Envriolite (clone) 105w 9500 Lumens BRAND NEW

Great Propigation Light, or small grow area
    9500-10000 lumens approx!!
    10000 hours life approx (little bulb degradation, unlike HID)
    Available in 2700k or 6400k (full spectrum, or red spectrum)
    Red Specrum available - great for flowering/fruiting
    Full Spectrum - great for vegitation
    Reflector Available for £25 (wide)
    standard E40 connection, if you have a existing reflector, add a plug
    NO BALLAST required, (built into bulb)
    NO Contactor required
    Little heat generated from bulb.
    E40 base available £5
    125 Watt version for £5 extra
    BUY IT NOW £35!!!

I will be growing in 6ft by 3ft wardrobe is the above suitable for first time grower, growing 2x plants, i need it for flowering have 160watt of fluro already for veg.

2. That sounds good enough for a couple of plants but im new to this so dont take my word for it.

3. you'll need the reflector, does that cost an extra £25?

a 100-150w HPS would grow you 2 great plants in there, you'd have approx 10 to 15,000 lumens, and would get you bigger yields...........

but yeah that one above will work well, but just not as well as the HPS.........an HPS isn't that expensive, try looking in your yellow pages under "hydroponic shops" and you'll probably find close to you, they'll have the shop looking all kinda normal, and have the HPS's lighting a tomato plant or something in the front window, but 9 times out of 10, it'll be run by a bunch of stoners

these shops usually do great deals on HPS lights, of all sizes

Peace out..........Sid

4. Check this out wattew
    http://www.mglights.co.uk/envirobox.html

Same sort of setup as your wardrobe, I saw plants grown under these lights at last years cannabis cup and were equal in size to HPS but you need a couple to bump the lumen output up
    Let me know if you want any more info

5. I love the buzz words on that site (and many others) appartently kitty litter trays may be called
    "Quantum Hydro Single Pot Systems "

Warp Speed Mr Sulu..

6. LMAO.....yeah i love the big names, some places put on things so as you think you're getting more for your money.....lol........Peace out........Sid