check this out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by peaches_ncream7, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i thought was pretty cute

2. lil bastard better watch... cple more puffs off thatan it looks like he\'s might be headed off the side of magic mountain....

but hey... if i were a huge ass cartoon mouse, i\'d probably bee even worse....:D

3. me?

whatever could you mean?

4. as long as you dont post your ass.......your cool......

5. yeah...but she\'s got to scrub it first...no dirty shit for me....lol

6. ya gotta love the leather cherrio.....im not one to be messin with it...... but i guess..... you give you get.... and what ever happens , happens...:D

if she wants it ... let it be..:)

7. did i ever tell you about the guy who taught his asshole to speak?

it was fun at first he would show it off at partys...

untill one day it satrted drinking and it would go on theses crying jigs...and wine about how it wanted to be loved and kissed like any other mouth...

it started to grow little raspy teath and would chew its way out on the street and screem out for equil rights...

and the guy would sit up nights pounding at it with his fists and shoving candles up trying to make it stop trying to shut it up...

untill one night the asshole told him ...\"it is you who will shuit up in the end...not me...we dont need you anymore...i can eat and shit and talk ..\"

and the next day the guy woke up with i thin gelotinous film accrossed his mouth ..he tore at it with his fingers and itstuck there and burned....

untill eventualy one day the mouth was completly covered ...and the head would have self amputated right then if it werent for the eyes you dig....

the asshole needed the eyes...cus it could not see....

for a wile you could still see the mind back behind thoses eyes....untill one day the life just went out...

and there was no more life in them than in the cold dead eyes at the end of a crabs stalk......

8. i like it twisted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.