Check this out

Discussion in 'General' started by FlyHighCaveman, Apr 27, 2012.

1. So i was looking up random sh*t while stoned,and came across this video,i got pumped after watching these people help the dude who was getting really hurt by the jacka** "officer".gimme your responses after you have viewed it [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIad1JAnEkI]Police Brutality Backfires (Original) - YouTube[/ame]

2. God i wish i would have been there,id be servin up some ham sandwiches round that b*tch!

3. Why do people insist on beating other peoples asses? Good on em for getting the cops of that guy but did they really have to give that cop the beatdown in return?

4. Fuck the police!

5. cops scattered like chicken shit..lol...

6. #6 FlyHighCaveman, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    Yes thank you,f*ck the police

7. #7 deadkndys, Apr 27, 2012

Hmm where do you think OP will go to if his momma,friend,uncle,father,brother,sister,or anyone else he cared about got murdered?

8. Haha hate to dissapoint ya but i aint got nuthin worth stealin...'cept for my ladies,but i got them hidden away :D

9. Rephrased it for ya

10. Man these guys in the video weren't even cops, just security. Security rent-a-cops are the lowest scum on the planet

11. this needs to happen more. the people out number the police by a shit ton. people need to realize cops are nothing but a gang. sure they sometimes do good but name one organized crime syndicate that doesnt do some good for some people. the only difference is with the other crime syndicates you pay them when you need them where as cops are paid for with tax dollars and really the only thing they will ever do for most people is write them a ticket or arrest them. really think about it. you pay cops salary yet we fear them. sound like extortion? think about the mob extorting people for protection. sounds a lot like what cops do.

12. #12 BlazeLE, Apr 27, 2012
    nah there just average joes trying to make a living. for a while i was considering getting my security license and getting a chill as gate guard job but i figured there would be a high chance of random drug testing. cops on the other hand are nothing but criminals on pay with a false sense of authority.

13. You make it sound like cops have never done anything good. It's not like they've ever saved anyone's life. It's not like they ever arrest murderers or rapists.

There are plenty of bad cops in the world, but there are plenty of good cops too. Just like there are plenty of bad people in the world, but there are plenty of good people too.

Not all cops are in it just to arrest people and have "power". Believe it or not, some of them are in it out of a genuine desire to help.

14. you make it seem as if the mob has never killed a murderer or rapist. same principal, different side of the law. only difference is if you dont cross the mob they leave you alone. you do something such as buying a harmless plant the cops will arrest you.

15. Ok first off dont say that sh*t about my family,i dont give a f*ck if its "what if",dare put that evil on me,and second thank you BlazeLE,i like the way you think and percieve reality

16. I'm not talking about the mob, I have no experience with the mob. All of my knowledge of "the mob" comes from video games and movies, so I'm not about to try to talk about what the mob does or doesn't do. :p

Cops don't have generally have any more control over the laws than your average voter does. There's no reason to blame the police for the ridiculous marijuana laws in our country.

17. lol, how are you differentiating between police and security?

18. Hell, if met more security 'officers' with a "false sense of authority" than police officers. :p

In fact, mostly every cop I've had an encounter with has been very reasonable and cool. I might be in a much different situation right now if they weren't. :hide:

19. no but we can blame them for tricking people into letting them search their car. we can blame them for setting up speed traps. we can blame them for beating unarmed civilians. we can blame them shooting black people who happen to be holding a cell phone or wallet. we can blame them for that sick feeling we get every time we see a cop in the rear view mirror. and btw if cops prevented rapes and murders rather than just catching the person who did it they would have a better rep. they're the ones who put all their efforts towards the war on drugs and traffic violations (which btw the only thing they care about is speeding. never once seen them pull someone over for failure to signal which is far more dangerous than speeding).

20. one group does nothing but instill fear in the masses, the other is merely there to ward of would be wrong doers.