Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Check this out if you like rap!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gods Boner, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Okay, my best friend, and two other friends I went to high school with started a rap group. They are sick. They just put out a video of rough recordings. They haven't finalized any of these songs yet, but check out the recordings. The first song starts at like 1:30, and the next at 3:00. Show some support. You don't have to watch the whole video, but don't hate unless there is a reason. Its the black guy with dreads, the white guy with a beard, and my best friend with the hat. The guy with the beard makes all the beats. Don't move this, please. The final recordings will be out soon, but they just wanted to put a leak out to get people aquatinted with their style. THESE ARE ROUGH RECORDINGS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-qZud8GE44]F&N in the Lab leaking. ROUGH RECORDINGS. - YouTube[/ame]

2. I don't need a reason. Just watch the video. Or don't. Do Three man rap groups work. Oh i forgot about the spice girls srry.

It will be ok Kurt

3. I have no idea what you are talking about.

4. try sounding original?

5. What do you mean?

6. garbage...and the hipster made it that much worse

7. Can rap be Original?

8. He showed it off even haha, this was saddening for the future generations.

9. If you honestly think that its garbage, I can't get mad. Everybody has an opinion, and nobody has an opinion that anybody cares about.

10. Everything rap sounds good to high people. But it just wont sell. Too many people. Wrong age unless your Drake. Youtube has a billion of videos like this.

11. :cool:

12. haha aint that the truth...

personally im just extremely partial the state of hip-hop/rap, its lookin really bleak and unfortunately this video just continues to confirm that for me.

13. Yeah, but we are from a small area where it is easy to get noticed. If you are good, and that they are, then they will get noticed. None of them really care about getting big because we are all in college. They just like making music. The two have been rapping for a long time, and they found somebody who made beats and was in a band and he is in the group now. I can't get mad because I'm not a part of it.

14. Yeah I understand. They only leaked like 20 seconds of one song, and a minute of another. I have heard the only complete song they have so far to the cd they are making and its really good. I only listen to Drake, everybody on G.O.O.D Music and The Weeknd any more because I can't stand anything else that gets played. They have really high standards about rapping. Once the finalized songs come out maybe people won't hate as much.

15. no doubt

16. If your not in the band wouldnt this promotion be considered spam on here. And your a bad promotor. Print posters or something. Facebook your town. I dont have bacon or bread so i dont want spam!!

17. Dude, get the fuck out of here with all your bullshit.

18. #18 hippie4u, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Great advertising. Great for the band. Awesome! You need to read your sig.

19. Keep it up... I hear potential in that verse that the dude in the beginning was spittin

I really do.

The beats are nice, try to get more cosmic with it, don't go for gangsta rap lean towards hipster

Keep up the good work

20. honestly the first song was like an identical rip off of kid cudi's flow... but im not really impressed.