Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

check this out cigarette lighter trick!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by skillfull87, Oct 26, 2003.

1. wow! the other day i found myself without a lighter wich i usually am and i am the type of person that relies on thier car cigarette lighter ( cigarettes) and i can't use a cigarette light for my weed use often unless a blunt or joint... but i found out that you can use your cigarette lighter for a bowl...... just light the cig lighter take it out... push the hot part out put it in the middle of the bowl on top of the weed and hit it !!!!

:-D i apologize if everyone already knew that was wat that was for... or something.. ?

2. haha....amen

3. rofl, i think he means in the house...

4. I went through quite an ordeal once to get my bowl lit. I live with my parents so I had to be very inconspicuous about the whole thing and smoke it down in the garage. I had my hash on me and my bong was down in the shed, but I couldn't get at my lighters 'cos my Mum was in my room working away on the PC. I went through to my brother's room to find my two clippers, but with the dibber part removed from both. So, I had two lighters with full gas, but no means to light them. I searched further and finally found a novelty dynamite lighter thing with no gas, but it could provide me with the spark I needed. However, this part was concealed and only accessable by removing fix or six tiny screws. I searched in my Dad's tool drawer and found a suitably tiny screwdriver from a Christmas cracker. I headed down to the garage with all this equipment and picked up the bong. I unscrewed the top of the dynamite lighter, took the clipper and held the gas release as I sparked it up on the dynamite thing, then took it to the hash and loaded the bowl in this manner. I then did the same thing to smoke it. Amazingly, the ordeal was successful and I got sufficiently high that night!